251 posts
  • 25 / 26
 by Mr. Sparkle
4 weeks ago
 Total posts:   205  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

Looks like they are done with the seats. Mostly anyway. Doesn't seem that there will be any issue being ready for Rams only home pre season game.
Of course we all want the new stadium, but have to say this is a nice treat before the move. I look forward to being able to walk around the whole stadium again. Should be quite an upgrade.
Attachments
Capture1.JPG

by Elvis
4 weeks ago
 Total posts:   21377  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

The Rams are having an event at the Coliseum tomorrow night where basically they'll be pitching the new suites. I had a chance to go but can't because of other plans but if anyone does go, let us know how the Coliseum is coming along...

by Mr. Sparkle
5 days ago
 Total posts:   205  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

Looks like no problem to be ready in time for that only Pre season game. Actually looking forward to it just to look at what they have done.
Attachments
Capture.JPG

by Elvis
3 days ago
 Total posts:   21377  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

LARams_1963 wrote:Man....sure looks like some major blind spots in the upper level up against the new structure.

I read somewhere they won't be selling those heavily obstructed view seats for football but will sell them for other events where it doesn't matter as much (whatever that would be)...

• 25 / 26
251 posts Jul 18 2019