rams1974 wrote:"GF"?

"Good football" is all I got

Our former heiress owner ..

by St. Loser Fan
1 year 3 months ago
 Total posts:   10560  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

So it sounds like the KC Chiefs borrow the open top tour busses from Chicago for their parade. They drive them down to Champaign Illinois, wrap them and then drive them to KC. Some passed through St. Louis late yesterday and another caravan went through not long ago.

They were talking about this on the local ESPN radio station a bit ago and jokingly told people to not run them off the road.

by rams1974
1 year 3 months ago
 Total posts:   514  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

"GF" = "Good football"?

Hacksaw wrote:Our former heiress owner ..

Guinness called and said we just set the record for best antonym of all time. I told them doesn't that require it to be only one word and they said they didn't care

by ramman2999
1 year 3 months ago
 Total posts:   572  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

That was a great game. Huge super bowl. Really enjoyed it. Like back and forth scoring. Whoever touched the ball scored and that’s the football I like. Chiefs played great. Mahomes is the best Quarterback in the NFL. 2 super bowl rings. And what a clutch run 30 yds. Broken ankle. Could barely run just clutch. And 13-14 just accurate clutch throws on those two touchdowns. See that so called great Eagles defense when you play a real Quarterback Patrick Mahomes as opposed to Brock Purdy and Josh Johnson?

by azramsfan93
1 year 3 months ago
 Total posts:   1493  
United States of America   Chandler, Arizona
Pro Bowl

Hated the end. It seems the ref wanted to be the story. IMHO, the Chiefs likely still win if the ref keeps his flag in his pocket, but I prefer the players make the final play to decide the game. Lame ass penalty call.

ramman2999 wrote:That was a great game. Huge super bowl. Really enjoyed it. Like back and forth scoring. Whoever touched the ball scored and that’s the football I like. Chiefs played great. Mahomes is the best Quarterback in the NFL. 2 super bowl rings. And what a clutch run 30 yds. Broken ankle. Could barely run just clutch. And 13-14 just accurate clutch throws on those two touchdowns. See that so called great Eagles defense when you play a real Quarterback Patrick Mahomes as opposed to Brock Purdy and Josh Johnson?

by Hacksaw
1 year 3 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

azramsfan93 wrote:Hated the end. It seems the ref wanted to be the story. IMHO, the Chiefs likely still win if the ref keeps his flag in his pocket, but I prefer the players make the final play to decide the game. Lame ass penalty call.

And a resembleance to the end of SB56. Thank goodness they called it though. And he was holding in 56.

by azramsfan93
1 year 3 months ago
 Total posts:   1493  
United States of America   Chandler, Arizona
Pro Bowl

Hacksaw wrote:And a resembleance to the end of SB56. Thank goodness they called it though. And he was holding in 56.

Actually not a very close resemblance at all. After the holding call (with over 2 minutes remaining) the Rams still had to score a TD, which was accomplished by an awesome play by Stafford to Kupp. After that the Rams still had to stop the Bengals vaunted offense and they did thanks to AD on 4th down. The players on the field decided the eventual outcome.

After Sunday's call it was kneel downs and a chip shot FG from inside the 5. Granted there was still a 1 in 500 chance Butker misses that chip shot, but in reality the ref's flag ended the game. That's not what happened in SB56.

by Hacksaw
1 year 3 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

azramsfan93 wrote:Actually not a very close resemblance at all. After the holding call (with over 2 minutes remaining) the Rams still had to score a TD, which was accomplished by an awesome play by Stafford to Kupp. After that the Rams still had to stop the Bengals vaunted offense and they did thanks to AD on 4th down. The players on the field decided the eventual outcome.

After Sunday's call it was kneel downs and a chip shot FG from inside the 5. Granted there was still a 1 in 500 chance Butker misses that chip shot, but in reality the ref's flag ended the game. That's not what happened in SB56.

Philly would have had a chance w/o that call, maybe. Had they not made that call in 56 the game may have ended in Cincinnati's favor right there. Just a somewhat dubious (ask Bengal fan) potential game changing late game ref call in the final minutes was my conection point.

• 9 / 10
97 posts May 18 2024