25 posts
  • 1 / 3
 by Will0120
1 week ago
 Total posts:   992  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

I noticed the forum color scheme is now the same as our new colors. Thanks mods! Looking sharp!

For those of you that don't see it yet, close the browser, clear the "cache" of your browser, and come back again!

If you don't know how to clear the cache, just a simple google search should have clear instructions lined up for you! :)

by Neil039
1 week ago
 Total posts:   2598  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

I see yellow and I've seen trees of green, red roses too
I seen 'em bloom for me and you...but being color blind I don't see anything that you do..lol

I could tell the color had changed since it seemed lighter to me.

by Hacksaw
1 week ago
 Total posts:   16747  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

The top border has yet to change. The baby poo gold and navy blue are no more.

Thanks to aeneas1 for the look of our site !!!

by PARAM
1 week ago
 Total posts:   4654  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Superstar

ramsman34 wrote:Looks....bright!

Like the Rams future!

by aeneas1
1 week ago
 Total posts:   12392  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

yeah, well, i kinda did it with a gun to my head given i'm not much of a fan of the new color scheme, nor the way it looks on the forum, ha ha... but, hey, i think i'll somehow manage to move forward...

@hacksaw, what are you referring to (The top border has yet to change)? all of the changes i made are showing up on my end...

by ramsman34
1 week ago
 Total posts:   3750  
United States of America   Enemy Territory - Seattle
Superstar

The color scheme has not changed on my phone but 8 can’t figure out how to clear the cache on safari. Ugh

by aeneas1
1 week ago
 Total posts:   12392  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

ramsman34 wrote:The color scheme has not changed on my phone but 8 can’t figure out how to clear the cache on safari. Ugh

by Elvis
1 week ago
 Total posts:   24853  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Yeah, i've done nothing cache wise and the new colors are trickling in on Chrome but i did open Firefox which i never use to get the full effect. Not sure i love the new colors for the site but way too soon for me to say...

by Hacksaw
1 week ago
 Total posts:   16747  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

aeneas1 wrote:@hacksaw, what are you referring to (The top border has yet to change)? all of the changes i made are showing up on my end...

Hamburger, fry, search block. Post a reply block, mission statement background, topic review block etc are all still navy on my phone. The gold trim is still baby poo.

Now the unread thread block have changes from navy to 'sol'. That's the only change I see besides the header photo of TG now new logo.
Background of new header not close to the above mention navy.

• 1 / 3
25 posts Apr 03 2020