• 1 / 3

What do you think of the new color scheme/logos

Love all of it!
32%
Like the colors, don't like the logos.
16%
Like the logos, don't like the colors.
3%
Like the colors and Ram Head. Don't like the LA logo.
26%
Like the colors and the LA Logo, don't like the Ram Head.
No votes
0%
Pretty "Meh" across the board.
18%
Ugh. Not a fan of any of it.
5%
 by AvengerRam
4 years 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

Hope this is okay. Just looking for votes here. Comments should be in the official thread.

by Hacksaw
4 years 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

AvengerRam wrote:Hope this is okay. Just looking for votes here. Comments should be in the official thread.

I like the colors
I'm OK with the logo
I'm OK with the cartoon version of the old Ram skull logo.
I'm ready to cry, fight, spit, kick and boycott the new helmet circulating. (hope that dude is wrong) WhoTF do these guys think they are changing the horns?

by 69RamFan
4 years 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   3171  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

Looks good to me,,,

The colors are the same... as the old..

Both logos I can handle,,,

Now lets see the Helmets and Uni's

by ramsman34
4 years 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   8523  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Hacksaw wrote:I like the colors
I'm OK with the logo
I'm OK with the cartoon version of the old Ram skull logo.
I'm ready to cry, fight, spit, kick and boycott the new helmet circulating. (hope that dude is wrong) WhoTF do these guys think they are changing the horns?

Bro,

You're gonna be bummbed then potentially. Change is inevitable.

I think it will grow on you. I have been with you on this. But, I like that new helmet look a lot. Modern but still hearkens back to the OG, and first in the NFL, helmet logo.

by aeneas1
4 years 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

- colors are too charger-ish for my liking, it's as if the rams wanted the chargers colors but they were already taken, so the rams settled with a few shades lighter.

- head logo looks like a safari park petting zoo identifier.

- the l.a. horn thing looks like any number of unimaginative logos out there, and exactly like a morning talk show logo as some have already mentioned.

- i do dig the the 3-stack wordmark, font is excellent, so is the design, especially the spacing, it's perfect imo.

by Hacksaw
4 years 3 weeks ago

ramsman34 wrote:Bro,

I expected to be unhappy about something, just not the helmet horns. If it aint broke....

by moklerman
4 years 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

ramsman34 wrote:Bro,

Tell that to the Packers. And the Raiders. And the Cowboys. And I'm sure others that I'm forgetting.

by ramsman34
4 years 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   8523  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

I don’t disagree. Just saying that THIS change was inevitable. The Rams said they were changing the units like what, 4-5 years ago. So here we are. The odds they keep them the same with the mismatched blue of the helmet and unis, probably gone. The retro wider horns, might make it, but the same horn shape and detail and color, gone. Facemasks matching the helmet or horn color, possibly both.

Then again, maybe they go yellow helmets with a white and blue gradient horn??

You maybnot want them to change. But most teams have tweaked a bit. Even the old guard ones. The silver for the raiders is different. The logo might have been tweaked too. Same for green bay and Dallas.

Now I doubt anyone would be mad if they simply made the blue the same as the unis. And left all else alone.

And this is from a guy who really like the dark navy and white a lot.

We win 12 games. The NFC West and have a shot at the SB.....how much will everyone care then??

by Hacksaw
4 years 3 weeks ago

ramsman34 wrote:I don’t disagree. Just saying that THIS change was inevitable. The Rams said they were changing the units like what, 4-5 years ago. So here we are. The odds they keep them the same with the mismatched blue of the helmet and unis, probably gone. The retro wider horns, might make it, but the same horn shape and detail and color, gone. Facemasks matching the helmet or horn color, possibly both.

You maybnot want them to change. But most teams have tweaked a bit. Even the old guard ones. The silver for the raiders is different. The logo might have been tweaked too. Same for green bay and Dallas.

Now I doubt anyone would be mad if they simply made the blue the same as the unis. And left all else alone.

We win 12 games. The NFC West and have a shot at the SB.....how much will everyone care then??

I dont mind the base color change. The darker blue was likely to make the horns standout more. Again I'm fine with the base, but changing the horns, other than to widen them significantly, is Blasphemy. imo

by Ramsdude
4 years 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1071  
United States of America   Pa.
Pro Bowl

ramsman34 wrote:I don’t disagree. Just saying that THIS change was inevitable. The Rams said they were changing the units like what, 4-5 years ago. So here we are. The odds they keep them the same with the mismatched blue of the helmet and unis, probably gone. The retro wider horns, might make it, but the same horn shape and detail and color, gone. Facemasks matching the helmet or horn color, possibly both.

What the Rams have done is more than "tweaking" IMO. LOL No comparison to the teams you mentioned. Honestly, I threw up a little in my mouth reading some of your changes.

"yellow helmets with a white and blue gradient horn??"
"the same horn shape and detail and color, gone. Facemasks matching the helmet or horn color, possibly both."

...Might as well just kill me now! lol That doesn't sound anything like the uni's\helmets I fell in love with. If they make these changes as you state, they will be alienating a large portion of the fan base. Maybe the kiddies will like the new stuff....maybe that's exactly what they want.

• 1 / 3
29 posts Apr 18 2024