203 posts
  • 19 / 21
  • 1
  • 19
  • 21
 by Hacksaw
6 months ago
 Total posts:   17415  
 Joined:  Apr 15 2015
United States of America   AT THE BEACH
Moderator

^^ BIG OOOPS WASHINGTON !!! ^^

 by moklerman
6 months ago
 Total posts:   6698  
 Joined:  Apr 17 2015
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:^^ BIG OOOPS WASHINGTON !!! ^^
Not to mention how they handled Cousins.

 by aeneas1
6 months ago
 Total posts:   13623  
 Joined:  Sep 13 2015
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

how these guys have done in offensive points allowed (op column) - red text = top 10:

01.png

Elvis wrote:

 by moklerman
6 months ago
 Total posts:   6698  
 Joined:  Apr 17 2015
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

I wonder just how similar LaFleur's offense in GB is to McVay's offense? If it is similar, it suggests that the league hasn't actually caught up to McVay, doesn't it? I mean, if it's good enough to get the Packers to the NFCC, it should be "good enough".

 by Hacksaw
6 months ago
 Total posts:   17415  
 Joined:  Apr 15 2015
United States of America   AT THE BEACH
Moderator

Rodgers.

Hey perhaps the success isn't McV but it was MLF all along. j/k

 by moklerman
6 months ago
 Total posts:   6698  
 Joined:  Apr 17 2015
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:Rodgers.

Hey perhaps the success isn't McV but it was MLF all along. j/k
Having a HOF QB can't hurt but Rodgers actually had a relatively quiet year statistically. Very efficient but it wasn't like he was carrying the offense.

 by Elvis
6 months ago
 Total posts:   26497  
 Joined:  Mar 28 2015
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

moklerman wrote:I wonder just how similar LaFleur's offense in GB is to McVay's offense? If it is similar, it suggests that the league hasn't actually caught up to McVay, doesn't it? I mean, if it's good enough to get the Packers to the NFCC, it should be "good enough".


The Rams offense was off this year and it was 13th in points scored by the offense per game. GB was 9th.

The Rams were 9-7. So were the Titans. So yeah, an off year but not by that much...

  • 19 / 21
  • 1
  • 19
  • 21
203 posts Aug 15 2020