5 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by aeneas1
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

the raiders are 2-0 in preseason play, clearly they will be one of this year's juggernauts! murray? 3 of 8 for 12 yards and a safety, looks like both he and henderson are rookie busts!

by Kid Charlamagne
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   533  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

We’ve been hearing about how great he’s been in camp and I’ve heard how he’s a can’t miss guy, and then last night happened.
The acquisition of Sully and Whit changed Goff’s career, and the card’s line is not good and Goff is 7 inches taller. Murray needs throwing lanes and time, and he’s going to get neither. At OU his legs could get him out of anything now we see there are fast guys in the nfl too. The cards are horrible in a lot of areas, can Kingsbury build this team the way the rams have? We’ll see.

by Flash
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   1205  
United States of America   Houston
Pro Bowl

Kid Charlamagne wrote:We’ve been hearing about how great he’s been in camp and I’ve heard how he’s a can’t miss guy, and then last night happened.
The acquisition of Sully and Whit changed Goff’s career, and the card’s line is not good and Goff is 7 inches taller. Murray needs throwing lanes and time, and he’s going to get neither. At OU his legs could get him out of anything now we see there are fast guys in the nfl too. The cards are horrible in a lot of areas, can Kingsbury build this team the way the rams have? We’ll see.

So what you're saying is it might not be in the "Cards" for Murray?

by snackdaddy
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

I know preseason is a time for evaluating your bubble players to determine the final roster. Most teams don't show their hand when it comes to plays. But when you're a team with a new coach its not a bad idea to excite the fan base and play to win. I know its meaningless in terms of importance. And its only temporary, but fans tend to get excited for a while when you look good in preseason. Raider fans in my neck of the woods are feeling good about the 2-0 record. The Cards might wanna put some importance in the next game. It will get the fans on board for a little while at least.

• 1 / 1
5 posts Apr 19 2024