RAMS FANS UNITED - NEWS FLASH
GET YOUR PIKCS IN:

RFU Suicide Game

RFU Pick 5

RFU Fantasy Football (Set Your Lineup)
CLOSE
210 posts
  • 21 / 21
  • 1
  • 21
 by Will0120
2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   948  
 Joined:  Feb 05 2016
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

Rams the Legends live on wrote:Thanks for the graciousness bro. Yeah this Matt Millen managed team I have so put together got way lucky is all. So thanks for the gracious congrats bro. Also glad you are doing so good just your second year in. Will keep ya hooked so 20 plus years down the road when your team is total garbage you say well maybe next year.....LOL

Yeah I have been playing now since 93, back then we had to wait till USA Today came out and get all the official stats and tabulate them with a pencil and piece of paper. Usually by Wednesday ya knew if ya won depending how late the game on Monday night went as if it went over the time the paper went to press for the Tuesday edition ya had to wait to Thursday to know who won or lost in the league.....LOL

Anyway so glad you are doing good my friend and hope ya continue to, so it keeps ya hooked. I have always found you a quality person to be around and you add life with your presence. So thanks bro appreciate your graciousness.



I need you to take on a bit more of a @AvengerRam attitude on this one bud. More trash talking and less kumbaya :twisted2:

 by Rams the Legends live on
2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1393  
 Joined:  Aug 26 2015
United States of America   Colorado Springs
Pro Bowl

Will0120 wrote:
I need you to take on a bit more of a @AvengerRam attitude on this one bud. More trash talking and less kumbaya :twisted2:



LOL.....Just not me bro....LOL Spent most my life as a soldier doing nothing but fighting. So now these days I just like to live as peaceable with my fellow man as much as I can. However I do get a kick outta Avenger, which he is better at trash talk than I am as he brings humor with it. So will just let him do what he does better and watch and laugh and stay outta the way while the chef is in the kitchen.....LOL

 by Will0120
2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   948  
 Joined:  Feb 05 2016
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

Rams the Legends live on wrote:LOL.....Just not me bro....LOL Spent most my life as a soldier doing nothing but fighting. So now these days I just like to live as peaceable with my fellow man as much as I can. However I do get a kick outta Avenger, which he is better at trash talk than I am as he brings humor with it. So will just let him do what he does better and watch and laugh and stay outta the way while the chef is in the kitchen.....LOL


I am just picking on ya brother! 8-)

Thank you for your service (even though I am not even American...)! I am from a navy family however so I certainly understand the sacrifices the military veterans make. What you guys do is no easy feat. Thank you! :)

 by Rams the Legends live on
2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1393  
 Joined:  Aug 26 2015
United States of America   Colorado Springs
Pro Bowl

Will0120 wrote:
I am just picking on ya brother! 8-)

Thank you for your service (even though I am not even American...)! I am from a navy family however so I certainly understand the sacrifices the military veterans make. What you guys do is no easy feat. Thank you! :)



All good bro, I know ya was just funnin' on me......LOL You have a good day my friend :)

 by Neil039
1 week ago
 Total posts:   2405  
 Joined:  Feb 02 2016
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

My apologies @Will0120 , who would have thought having half my lineup as Cowboys would have won a FF game.

 by Will0120
1 week ago
 Total posts:   948  
 Joined:  Feb 05 2016
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

Neil039 wrote:My apologies @Will0120 , who would have thought having half my lineup as Cowboys would have won a FF game.


Don't know if you realized it but that last second garbage time TD by the Dallas D actually won you the game. You won by just less than 6 points... :evil2:

 by Neil039
1 week ago
 Total posts:   2405  
 Joined:  Feb 02 2016
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Will0120 wrote:Don't know if you realized it but that last second garbage time TD by the Dallas D actually won you the game. You won by just less than 6 points... :evil2:


I figured I lost until I caught the score...then I became a believer in Jerry’s World lol

 by Will0120
13 hours ago
 Total posts:   948  
 Joined:  Feb 05 2016
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

AvengerRam wrote:My Fantasy Hospital Ward...er... Team isn't doing too well!


Don't worry, you play my team next week. Apparently every struggling team I play will have their best game of the season... Kinda like our Rams... :oops2:

  • 21 / 21
  • 1
  • 21
210 posts Nov 13 2019