0%
Nobody
27%
 by snackdaddy
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   9661  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

I don't see 3 guys with double digit sacks. Aaron Donald is a lock. But there is one guy who's got the best chance aside from Donald. Dante Fowler. He's got the tools and he's got Aaron Donald taking all the attention away from blockers. And he's physically fit enough to play a lot of snaps.

by Elvis
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   38495  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

I know it's early but there's been so little buzz about Obo i'm starting wonder if he'll even make the team let alone be a major contributor.

As for the question, i gotta think Fowler, Matthews or nobody are the most likely...

by /zn/
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   6764  
United States of America   Maine
Hall of Fame

Fowler could, in theory anyway. It will be the first time for him if he does. I don't think anyone else.

Maybe Matthews but that sounds like a stretch. I see Matthews as more like a 5-6 sack guy.

Interestingly, Kiser was used as a pass rusher at times in college. He had 19 sacks at Virginia.

It's hard to say anything about LBs at this point, when they haven't practiced in pads yet.

by snackdaddy
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   9661  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:I know it's early but there's been so little buzz about Obo i'm starting wonder if he'll even make the team let alone be a major contributor.

As for the question, i gotta think Fowler, Matthews or nobody are the most likely...

Yeah, I'm hearing things about Kiser and Matthews. Even Rapp in certain situations. We know Littleton and Ebukam will be part of the equation. Fowler for sure on one end. But nothing on the Obo front. I'm wondering the same thing.

by SpeedRacer
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   389  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

I'm okay with Nobody as long as team pressure and sacks abound. I'd say Fowler.

As for Ogbo. I will be surprised if he makes the team.

by AvengerRam
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

Ogbo was an excellent college player. His rookie year was derailed by a foot injury. If he stays healthy, I'm betting he'll make the team and have a role. I don't see him as a starter, but he'll be in the rotation.

• 1 / 2
12 posts Apr 25 2024