2887 posts
  • 12 / 289
 by Elvis
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   38436  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

They used the dark blue in camp last year too. I don't like them, one of my utterly unimportant pet peeves. They look worse (to me) and seem like they would be hotter than the lighter blue...

by moklerman
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

The helmets look great.

The jerseys, not so much. Skinny sleeve horns still and although interesting, I really don't like the yellow collar with the white jerseys.

by Mr. Sparkle
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   952  
United States of America   Orange County Ca.
Veteran

So last month my biggest suggestion was how season ticket holders never received anything collectible each year. Well, season tickets this year have just that! Either they already had it in the works, most likely, or I had some influence! If the former, they must have had a hard time not telling me it was in the works. Either way, I am happy.

by WaddyWasWideOpen
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   152  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

What are they wearing for home games in 2019? Throwbacks like in 2018? Something else?

The 2020s to me should simply be the Royal Blue and Yellow most LA Rams fans know, and for the helmet/horns, just go back to the 1950's horns that had the "notches" in them. Also, make sure the horns are wider/ticker and "meet" at the front of the helmet. If they have to have an "LA" I go with something very small and on the hip of the pants stripe. And dont do anything crazy or stupid with the name or number fonts. Never works or looks right. Most fans want a classic look from the 50's/60s when it comes to that.

by Elvis
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   38436  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

WaddyWasWideOpen wrote:What are they wearing for home games in 2019? Throwbacks like in 2018? Something else?

It'll be like last year: whites early in the year (make the Saints wear black in the heat) and then throwbacks the rest of the way out.

Panthers are wearing white against us week 1. So what do we do?

by aeneas1
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

WaddyWasWideOpen wrote:What are they wearing for home games in 2019? Throwbacks like in 2018? Something else?

The 2020s to me should simply be the Royal Blue and Yellow most LA Rams fans know, and for the helmet/horns, just go back to the 1950's horns that had the "notches" in them. Also, make sure the horns are wider/ticker and "meet" at the front of the helmet. If they have to have an "LA" I go with something very small and on the hip of the pants stripe. And dont do anything crazy or stupid with the name or number fonts. Never works or looks right. Most fans want a classic look from the 50's/60s when it comes to that.

what notches are you talking about, the "scalloped" horn design with the notches throughout the horn (1949)?

by LARams_1963
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   1191  
United States of America   North Port, FL
Pro Bowl

Mr. Sparkle wrote:So last month my biggest suggestion was how season ticket holders never received anything collectible each year. Well, season tickets this year have just that! Either they already had it in the works, most likely, or I had some influence! If the former, they must have had a hard time not telling me it was in the works. Either way, I am happy.
Are you talking about what came with our tickets? If so I'm not sure I get your excitement?

by Gareth
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   1207  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:It'll be like last year: whites early in the year (make the Saints wear black in the heat) and then throwbacks the rest of the way out.

Panthers are wearing white against us week 1. So what do we do?

Seems like it has to be the throwbacks. Only other choice would be color rush and I’m sure they’re not gonna open the season on the road in those.

by Hacksaw
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Gareth wrote:Seems like it has to be the throwbacks. Only other choice would be color rush and I’m sure they’re not gonna open the season on the road in those.

Or these;
3.jpg

• 12 / 289
2887 posts Apr 15 2024