6 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by ramsman34
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   8523  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

I noticed that as well. Nice job ZR!

by aeneas1
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

ditto re zr!

btw, has simmons become more animated lately, seems that he's trying to cultivate what he thinks is a set-yourself-apart persona which he can parlay into bigger and better media gigs, i swear the look on farr's face as simmons launches into commentary is hysterical.

by Zen_Ronin
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   2038  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

Ha! Haven't listened/watched it yet. Would have forgotten. Thanks for posting and letting me know!

by ramsman34
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   8523  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

aeneas1 wrote:ditto re zr!

btw, has simmons become more animated lately, seems that he's trying to cultivate what he thinks is a set-yourself-apart persona which he can parlay into bigger and better media gigs, i swear the look on farr's face as simmons launches into commentary is hysterical.

Right! It's like Demarco wants to slap him, "what are you talking about, you never played football"

by max
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   5580  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

aeneas1 wrote:ditto re zr!

Its unbearably painful to listen to those guys. I know, I know, they have some valuable information. But they sound worse than any media guys I've ever listen to in my entire life.

• 1 / 1
6 posts Apr 19 2024