2 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by moklerman
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Most of the talk is about Burrows and Tua and there are supposedly quite a few decent prospects behind them. Guys like Herbert, Hurts, McDonald, Love...seemingly a lot to choose from.

And, as I'm generally disinterested in the draft this year from a Rams POV, I've been watching JT O'Sullivan's YouTube channel "the QB school" for the heck of it. Granted, he didn't have a ton of success as a starter in the NFL but he was in the league quite a while and was pretty good at times. Seems to know his stuff and to me, it's entertaining to listen to a guy who has spent so much time in actual NFL film rooms, etc.

So, after watching a handful of the videos on all the name guys in this year's draft, the sleeper that I see is Nate Stanley. From the limited film I've seen from all of these guys, he seems to do more with less, makes accurate, strong throws on a regular basis, has size and just looks like a potential NFL player.

Not that they're necessarily comparable in size or style of play, he reminds me of a Daniel Jones. A guy that wasn't a "wow" guy but one who was consistent with his mechanics, decisions and accuracy.

by JackPMiller
4 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   2729  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

I'm looking at a player named Reid Sinnett of the University of San Diego, to be a developmental guy. He is on the fringe of getting drafted in the 7th round to being a UDFA. I would not mind drafting him, because I think it is OK to get those type of players every so often. That is if we have some real strong coaching, the Developmental QB could be a future backup.

By the way, Reid Sinnett, is like 6'4" 230. He is a D1-AA product of the West Coast Conference.

• 1 / 1
2 posts Apr 18 2024