13 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by safer
4 years 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1275  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Jack, I do NOT want us to trade Troy Hill. We absolutely found a diamond in the rough with him. He excels in coverage and teams are going to be throwing his way with Ramsey on the other side.

by JackPMiller
4 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   2729  
Superstar

safer wrote:Jack, I do NOT want us to trade Troy Hill. We absolutely found a diamond in the rough with him. He excels in coverage and teams are going to be throwing his way with Ramsey on the other side.

Brandon Staley comes from the Vic Fangio system, which is they like big CBs. Hill does not fit the style. Plus, Hill is in the last year of his deal as well. Can't sign everyone. If we can get something for him, got to think about doing it. I'm high on drafting a CB in round 3 with one of our picks, to be a future starter. Say Lamar Jackson of Nebraska, if he slides

by JackPMiller
4 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   2729  
Superstar

The player that I'm sold on is Logan Stenberg OG Kentucky. David Edwards & Joseph Noteboom will battle it out to be our future at LT, Bobby Evans probably is the future at RT. With Edwards, & Noteboom, I expect the other to move to the right side to play RG. Stenberg could be our future at LG.

• 2 / 2
13 posts Apr 18 2024