47 posts
  • 4 / 5
 by CardinalFan
7 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   110  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

I claim ugly step brother! Hello to all. Hope to meet a lot of you in person in the future. The NFL is my sport. Live sports are my thing. Since moving back to CA been missing the whole tailgate experience but here come the Rams. Bear with me as I continue the transition back to CA from AZ.

by Rams Dominate
7 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   240  
Ireland   Monterey Peninsula
Rookie

Welcome my friend, all good people on this board...

by SeattleRams
7 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   1  
United States of America   Seattle, WA
Undrafted Free Agent

I wanted to drop a quick note to introduce myself as a longtime Rams fan who attended his first game way back in 1977. I was a former season tix holder at the Big A before moving to Seattle in 1990. I've been an LA Rams fan, a STL Rams fan, and now once again, an LA Rams fan, who lives behind enemy lines in Seahawks country.

Looking forward to talking Rams football with everyone here.

by Hacksaw_64
7 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   2686  
United States of America   Inglewood, CA

SeattleRams wrote:I wanted to drop a quick note to introduce myself as a longtime Rams fan who attended his first game way back in 1977. I was a former season tix holder at the Big A before moving to Seattle in 1990. I've been an LA Rams fan, a STL Rams fan, and now once again, an LA Rams fan, who lives behind enemy lines in Seahawks country.

Welcome aboard SeattleRams! Great avatar.

by Rams Dominate
7 years 9 months ago
Rookie

SeattleRams wrote:I wanted to drop a quick note to introduce myself as a longtime Rams fan who attended his first game way back in 1977. I was a former season tix holder at the Big A before moving to Seattle in 1990. I've been an LA Rams fan, a STL Rams fan, and now once again, an LA Rams fan, who lives behind enemy lines in Seahawks country.

Welcome SeattleRams, I was in the Air Force at Forbes Air Force base in Tacoma many years ago, I don't think I've ever dried out from that & Seattle didn't have a team in those days either & like you I've always been a Rams fan...
We have the "cream of the crop" posting here, great Rams fans all...

Have fun, Rams Dominate...

by Rams Dominate
7 years 9 months ago
Rookie

Welcome HJ29, didn't see anything out of line in your rant, we're all long time Rams fans & if you'll look at the Main Menu you'll see that we talk about a lot of different sports but they're probably all Los Angeles related...Like Elvis said no ones figured out how to get banned from here, enjoy...

by rickysdad44
7 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   2  
United States of America   Lancaster, CA
Undrafted Free Agent

Hi all! Just joined and came in to introduce myself. Like most if not all here, I am a lifelong Rams fan. Couldn't believe my luck when the Rams came back to LA and jumped on the opportunity to be a season ticket holder! Hope to see you all there tomorrow. No matter what happens this season, it's going to be a great year! GO RAMS!

by Elvis
7 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   38757  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

rickysdad44 wrote:Hi all! Just joined and came in to introduce myself. Like most if not all here, I am a lifelong Rams fan. Couldn't believe my luck when the Rams came back to LA and jumped on the opportunity to be a season ticket holder! Hope to see you all there tomorrow. No matter what happens this season, it's going to be a great year! GO RAMS!

Welcome aboard. These are truly amazing times to be an L.A. Rams fan.

And it gets better, enjoy your season ticket holder badge...

by rickysdad44
7 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   2  
United States of America   Lancaster, CA
Undrafted Free Agent

Elvis wrote:
rickysdad44 wrote:Hi all! Just joined and came in to introduce myself. Like most if not all here, I am a lifelong Rams fan. Couldn't believe my luck when the Rams came back to LA and jumped on the opportunity to be a season ticket holder! Hope to see you all there tomorrow. No matter what happens this season, it's going to be a great year! GO RAMS!

Welcome aboard. These are truly amazing times to be an L.A. Rams fan.

And it gets better, enjoy your season ticket holder badge...

Awesome! Thanks Elvis! The fam and I are looking forward to it!

• 4 / 5
47 posts May 16 2024