47 posts
  • 5 / 5
 by SDRamman
7 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   88  
United States of America   Escondido, CA
Practice Squad

Greetings fellow Rams faithful.

I just signed up to this site. I have been a die hard Ram Fan for 40 years, (This is my anniversary season!) what a better gift then to have the Rams return home. I have been on other message boards in the past, but the most current one I was on went south it seems once the move to LA was announced. I was born in LA, and grew up in OC; I currently reside in San Diego County. My avatar is my all time favorite Ram, they don't make players like that any more. I am a current season ticket holder but unfortunately will not be attending every game. I do look forward to meeting up with some of you at the games I do attend.

GO RAMS!

by rulesoferick
7 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   3  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Undrafted Free Agent

Hellooo and welcome! Im new as well :D

Cheers!

by Rams Dominate
7 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   240  
Ireland   Monterey Peninsula
Rookie

Welcome SDRamman & rulesoferick, jump right in & make your self at home, lots of great fans here....

by Curly Horns
7 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   66  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

Hello All,

Very nice board you have here! I discovered the board a few weeks back. Decided to take the plunge and register. Looks like you have a good group of Rams fans here.

Been a Rams fan all my life 50+ years. Been through the big wins and the tough losses. Looking forward to a revival of winning Rams football. Very impressed with the new head coach!

Now, onto the discussions. :arrow:

:)

• 5 / 5
47 posts Apr 16 2024