24 posts
  • 3 / 3
 by TomSlick
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

aeneas1 wrote:all very helpful, thanks!

by default the attachment feature will handle images, if you want to include vids i believe the forum has to host a vid/media player in order for the attached vids to work properly, probably an html5 player, i'll look into it...

Good stuff. Thanks, A1. If this ever works, I think you'll like the second video; turn up the sound.

by RedAlice
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

I don’t know about sig pics, but every time I notice my sig line I crack up.

and for reasons I will not explain, it’s even better now. :)

by TomSlick
5 years 5 months ago
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

RedAlice wrote:I don’t know about sig pics, but every time I notice my sig line I crack up.

and for reasons I will not explain, it’s even better now. :)

Granted, sometimes I'm stuck in first gear in the fast lane...but are you referring to your sig line or mine?

by TomSlick
5 years 4 months ago
Superstar

aeneas1 wrote:all very helpful, thanks!

by default the attachment feature will handle images, if you want to include vids i believe the forum has to host a vid/media player in order for the attached vids to work properly, probably an html5 player, i'll look into it...

Hey A1,

any luck with this?

Side note: Were you able to find the NFL Films music CD?

• 3 / 3
24 posts Apr 16 2024