350 posts
  • 13 / 35
 by dieterbrock
5 years 11 hours ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

KC showed how its done last night for sure. Hit after hit against the shift. Meanwhile the Yankees bad luck continues with line drives either hit right at someone, or just foul

Frazier's bat needs to stay in the lineup. Period.

Yanks have 5 legit bats in the lineup, Torres, Judge, Voit, DJ and Big Red
But unfortunately, they have 4 legit auto-outs in the other spots (Sorry Gardy, you're in this bucket)

And I'm really surprised that the Yankees aren't mentioned in talks with Keuchel. Cant imagine who we can count on being there at the end of the year

by dieterbrock
4 years 11 months ago
Hall of Fame

Gio Gonzales has opted out. Yankees have 48 hours to add him or he’s a FA.
He also fired Boras so I’m not sure if that’s a good or bad thing.
Started pitching decent after a rough start

by Horny Mcbae
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   1543  
United States of America   South Bay, Los Angeles
Pro Bowl

I watched in horror when Judge got injured. He reached for the muscle right away.

The whole stadium went silent. It was amazing. Like someone died. This guy has become the heart of this team.

Frazier has surprised me a bit with his hitting and play. He is doing everything asked of him at a very high level. Like Torres and Andujar last season. If not for all these injuries we would be unstoppable.

Also.……. BIG MAPLE!!!!! Damn what a pitcher. Striker out after striker out. Ottavino had his first bad outing and almost gave the game away but Romine was like nah fam.

by Horny Mcbae
4 years 11 months ago
Pro Bowl

Last night's game was frustrating to watch. Wasted Happ's good 7 innings and then Chapman. Dude has looked suspect every single time he has come out for a save this season. I've seen them all. Thankfully we won or it would have been hard to swallow. When Clint rolled his ankle a bit...………… I almost threw something at the TV. This curse has to stop sometime. Also Clint Frazier as hot as his hitting is right now...….. total knucklehead running the bases. Dude almost got caught twice in the last 1 week that I saw. Didn't slide and just ambles in stepping on the bag. Just slide. WTF!

Brad Ausmas does not seem to be the sharpest around. He intentionally walked Ford TWICE to get to Urshela. Lmao. Thanks bro.

I'll be in attendance for CC's start. Had to make the drive to Anaheim to give CC a farewell. Might even go the next day again for Tanaka if I get the time. West Coast games are the best man. I get to watch my Yankees in peace. I will be hurling abuse at Trout for no reason tho.

by dieterbrock
4 years 11 months ago
Hall of Fame

Horny Mcbae wrote:Last night's game was frustrating to watch. Wasted Happ's good 7 innings and then Chapman. Dude has looked suspect every single time he has come out for a save this season. I've seen them all. Thankfully we won or it would have been hard to swallow. When Clint rolled his ankle a bit...………… I almost threw something at the TV. This curse has to stop sometime. Also Clint Frazier as hot as his hitting is right now...….. total knucklehead running the bases. Dude almost got caught twice in the last 1 week that I saw. Didn't slide and just ambles in stepping on the bag. Just slide. WTF!

Brad Ausmas does not seem to be the sharpest around. He intentionally walked Ford TWICE to get to Urshela. Lmao. Thanks bro.

I'll be in attendance for CC's start. Had to make the drive to Anaheim to give CC a farewell. Might even go the next day again for Tanaka if I get the time. West Coast games are the best man. I get to watch my Yankees in peace. I will be hurling abuse at Trout for no reason tho.

Bruh... I was up watching the end of that game this morning... was after 2am EST and I had to get up for work at 5am... West coast games....
Sounds like Clint is going to sit out tonight, may be another addition to the injured list.
Cant ever remember a season like this

by PARAM
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   12244  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Wow, with all the injuries.....there are just 4 teams in MLB with a better record than NYY. WTF is going on?

by Horny Mcbae
4 years 11 months ago
Pro Bowl

I gotta say anything hit even in the vicinity of Urshela at 3B is a out. It’s unreal how good he is. Holy shit. We might as well just leave Miggy at DH for good. Best of both worlds.

And Gio’s bat is delivering as well now. What a gem.

by dieterbrock
4 years 11 months ago
Hall of Fame

Horny Mcbae wrote:I gotta say anything hit even in the vicinity of Urshela at 3B is a out. It’s unreal how good he is. Holy shit. We might as well just leave Miggy at DH for good. Best of both worlds.

And Gio’s bat is delivering as well now. What a gem.

When Didi, Frazier, Hicks and Judge are healthy, who plays where? I know its good problems, but where are guys gonna play?

• 13 / 35
350 posts Apr 20 2024