403 posts
  • 39 / 41
 by Hacksaw
2 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Somebody needs to shoot the 3 ball. Ariza, Howard, some older D but we missed D39 last year. Should be a fun team if they can stay healthy.

by Hacksaw
2 years 1 month ago

This year's All Star team is awful...

by snackdaddy
2 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Now officially out of playoff contention. 3 superstars and a losing season. Whatever their plan was they sure fell flat on their faces. But I really don't have a feeling about that one way or the other. Ever since Lebron joined them I lost interest. I haven't watched any Laker games in a few years. Sure, they're my team and I'd rather they win that lose. But the interest in them just hasn't been there like the Kobe days. All I do is check the standings once a week. Thats it.

by Hacksaw
1 year 10 months ago

The Celtics look like they are going ahead with 18.. damn.

by snackdaddy
1 year 8 months ago
Hall of Fame

I dunno. I'm a Laker fan. Will always be. But something about Lebron doesn't move the needle for me. I still want them to win a championship but the interest is not what it used to be. Lebron is no Kobe. And Anthony Davis can't stay on the court. Without him they have no chance. I haven't watched a full Laker game in several years.

by Joe Pendleton
1 year 8 months ago
 Total posts:   1843  
Virgin Islands (USA)   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

thanks for da vids Chief.. my Mom was married to a Hollywood Press Photog.. they went to Athens, Greece (1960's) with Wilt on a photo shoot.. my Mum said Dude was hit on by Women (like, the whole time lol).. he was one of a kind, man

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... ce=sh/x/im

by Gregwall44
1 year 5 months ago
 Total posts:   3  
Belize   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

i cant believe this AD trade is getting traction. idk if it is the only way to get better tho. russ is just a poison. apparently AD is 58 and russ 60 out of 60 iso scorers in nba.

by snackdaddy
11 months 1 week ago
Hall of Fame

Lakers sure turned things around. From a 7th seed play in game to one away from the conference finals. That trade seemed to ignite them. No more Westbrook. I kinda thought Russell wasn't much different. But he's playing well hitting big shots.

I get kick out of Warrior fans. Claiming its rigged because of the free throw disparity. I guess they never considered perimeter jump shooting teams don't get fouled as much as teams who have good paint players. They sure do shoot a lot of 3's. I guess you're never out of it if you get hot. But if you don't it sure makes the shooting percentage lower.

by Hacksaw
11 months 5 days ago

Pelinka (aka Rob Lowe) hit it out of the park. How he turned Russell Westbrick into Dlo, Rui, Vandy, Denis and the deeper bench guys could go down as one of the greatest trade deadline moves ever. Even more so if they win a championship. Mychal Thompson deal not close.

Darvin ham has turned out to be a pretty darn good coach too.
I don't know if anybody caught this but the 'Hammer' play that GS runs a lot is named after Darvin Ham.

This next round against Denver isn't going to be an easy one. Still the Lakers went 2 & 2 vs Den this year and that was before the TDL. The play between Jocic and AD is going be the whole deal. Who gets i foul trouble and who doesn't between the 2 could be the series. Unless Mo Bamba can play backup center, there's nobody behind either.
The altitude could affect Lebron some as well. What that said, I like our chances!!

It's great to have the Los Angeles Lakers back in the mix again !!

GO LAKERS!

• 39 / 41
403 posts Apr 18 2024