403 posts
  • 38 / 41
 by Hacksaw
3 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Yeah,, we're next.

The Drummond signing is a great move (despite the toe) to help us weather this injury bug we caught. BUT,, when the squad is whole again, hopefully before the playoffs, this Lakers team is going to be a tough out. They just need to start gelling again. Building on defensive execution. This years team is amazingly now bigger than last years team. Let's see if they can match last years intensity..

by Hacksaw
2 years 10 months ago

A new franchise in Seattle should be called the Supersonics.

by Hacksaw
2 years 9 months ago

In these playoffs Ballmer constantly reminds me of an earless elephant pounding his trunk on the party table in front of him.

Show some dignity man.

by Hacksaw
2 years 8 months ago

On a NBA FINALS note, , PHX can't keep up with the physicality the Bucks are getting away with.

by snackdaddy
2 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

2021 just seems to be that kind of year for the LA teams. Lakers lost Davis in the Suns series and no surprise lost the series. Dodgers lost their young phenom Dustin May to Tommy John surgery. Bellinger was out two months and hasn't returned to form. Seager's been out a couple months. Kershaw is out. Bauer is out for a different reason. Now Akers is gone for the season before it even starts. Just one of those years for all of our favorite teams.

by Hacksaw
2 years 8 months ago

snackdaddy wrote:2021 just seems to be that kind of year for the LA teams. Lakers lost Davis in the Suns series and no surprise lost the series. Dodgers lost their young phenom Dustin May to Tommy John surgery. Bellinger was out two months and hasn't returned to form. Seager's been out a couple months. Kershaw is out. Bauer is out for a different reason. Now Akers is gone for the season before it even starts. Just one of those years for all of our favorite teams.

When I first saw this years pitching staff, I was thinking repeat. Even if our bats cooled off (which they have) no one could hit us. Boy did that go south. After last weeks debacle against the Giants, we'll be lucky to win the division.

This video is a bit old but I find it funny.

Disclaimer: I'm not a Clipper fan. But to your point about injuries, even they lost Kawhi.

by Joe Pendleton
2 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   1843  
Virgin Islands (USA)   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Russell Westbrook is a BAD MAN!!! I remember watching him at UCLA.. he only became a superstar, could help get us another Title I'm thinking ;)

by Klayzer
2 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   5  
Bangladesh   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

I was on board with Westbrook but Melo?

Ugh a bit of a buddy buddy pick by Lebron.

• 38 / 41
403 posts Apr 17 2024