Wild Card Games:

NY Yankees at Boston

St. Louis at LA Dodgers

Divisonal Round:

NY/Bos at Tampa
Chicago at Houston

StL/LAD at SF
Atlanta at Milwaukee

I've been hoping for a NYY/LAD World Series forever and I think I'm shit-out-of-luck on that one this year. So I'll take the Yankees and Dodgers in the Wild Card game. If that happens....and more importantly.....how that happens will determine predictions for the rest of the postseason.

by PARAM
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   12247  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

by snackdaddy
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   9661  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Its only one run but Scherzer looks like he's struggling the first two innings. Especially his control. Sometimes the baseball gods aren't in your favor. Cardinals didn't hit the ball hard but scored a run. Dodgers hit a couple hard shots but come up empty. Wild pitch scores a run for the Cardinals. Wild pitch bounces off Cardinals catcher and goes straight up instead of back. Runner can't advance.

by snackdaddy
2 years 6 months ago
Hall of Fame

Lol, I think the Dodgers really pissed off the baseball gods or something. With a guy as fast as Trea Turner there aren't many places he can hit into a double play. Right at second base bag where the guy can step on it and throw to first is where it went. Things are not going their way. Its possible in a season where they had a franchise record 106 wins they go home for the playoffs.

by St. Loser Fan
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   10517  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Whelp, ya got us. Congrats.

by Hacksaw
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Hard to bet against SF after game 1 of the NLDS, , but I will..

by snackdaddy
2 years 6 months ago
Hall of Fame

Lol, there aren't many places a guy like Trea Turner can hit it where they get a double play. But it happened again. After Betts led of the game with a single, Turner hits a one out grounder right over second base where the guy just had to field it, step on the bag and throw to first for an easy double play.

Logan Webb still has the Dodgers number. Just as dominating tonight as he was game one. Urias is gonna have to match his zeros if the Dodgers want to win this one late. Another 1-0 game is looking quite possible. Question is, who gets that run?

by Hacksaw
2 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

And glad I did.. ^^^^^

• 1 / 1
8 posts Apr 25 2024