13 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by snackdaddy
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Yeah, they got a reprieve. Emotions probably won't be as high when they return to playing. Although I don't see it happening this year. If football in the fall is up in the air I can't see baseball happening.

by PARAM
3 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   12241  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

snackdaddy wrote:Try browsing their message boards. A lot of those fans are in denial. Saying things from "Everyone does it but we're being scapegoated" to "We woulda won anyway so we deserve the ring". And blasting any player or media person who criticized it. They're really pissed at Bellinger. They call Carlos Correa a hero for responding to Bellinger's comments.

Whatever grief they get on the road will be well deserved. I hope the Yankee fans will be brutal. They stole the MVP from Judge. Stole the ALCS from the Yankees. Stole the World Series from the Dodgers. Whatever grief they get from fans and others will be well deserved.

Yeah, they got a reprieve. Emotions probably won't be as high when they return to playing. Although I don't see it happening this year. If football in the fall is up in the air I can't see baseball happening.

Yankee fans will be brutal, you can be sure of that. Reprieve? All the delay has done is benefit the creative Yankee Stadium fans more time to create. I'd love to have a mic positioned on top of the visitor's dugout. You would hear some brutal verbal attacks. Really good stuff they won't allow on signs. But I can't wait to read the signs fans will have.

by snackdaddy
3 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

PARAM wrote:Yankee fans will be brutal, you can be sure of that. Reprieve? All the delay has done is benefit the creative Yankee Stadium fans more time to create. I'd love to have a mic positioned on top of the visitor's dugout. You would hear some brutal verbal attacks. Really good stuff they won't allow on signs. But I can't wait to read the signs fans will have.

The COVID realignment plan has the Astros in the Dodgers division. Dodger fans were planning on going to Anaheim to give them grief. If they realign as planned, they won't have to. Just go to the home game. If I'm the Dodgers I have the PA guy play something like "Your Cheating Heart" Every time Altuve comes to bat.

• 2 / 2
13 posts Apr 18 2024