816 posts
  • 77 / 82
 by snackdaddy
2 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   9672  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

They finally got their Whitehouse visit after 32 years. Kelly looks like he could be a Mariachi player.

by Elvis
2 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   38611  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Kershaw for President:

Jansen was looking pretty spiffy:

by snackdaddy
2 years 9 months ago
Hall of Fame

Is Buehler wearing socks?

by faulkrram
2 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   269  
United States of America   Vermeil Country
Rookie

Hey Snack, hope all is well. So have you noticed how Manfred keeps sticking it to the Dodgers and Bauer? I figure Manfred will keep the investigation held up until at least these next 7 games against the Vagiants is over. Then of course pressure the Dodgers to punish him. Bauer is Manfred's biggest critic, and Manfred only punishes the Dodgers so far, Astros get away with murder.

by snackdaddy
2 years 9 months ago
Hall of Fame

faulkrram wrote:Hey Snack, hope all is well. So have you noticed how Manfred keeps sticking it to the Dodgers and Bauer? I figure Manfred will keep the investigation held up until at least these next 7 games against the Vagiants is over. Then of course pressure the Dodgers to punish him. Bauer is Manfred's biggest critic, and Manfred only punishes the Dodgers so far, Astros get away with murder.

Hey Faulk. Good to see you here. Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if the commish forces Bauer to stay out long enough to affect his performance down the stretch.

When you look at those texts, it sure looks like consensual stuff from both of them. Weird, kinky stuff. But something she didn't seem to have a problem with at the time.

It was a big comeback win last night. Looking at who they're playing I see guys I never heard of out there. I thought the Giants would sweep the 4 games. But now they have a chance for a split. If they can keep it close till guys get healthy they can make a late push as long as those guys come back in time to get themselves into playing shape.

by faulkrram
2 years 9 months ago
Rookie

No doubt Snack.....It's amazing how they've even managed to stay close with all of their bumps and bruises. One thing for certain though, once again if Roberts let's Kenley close, they won't win another championship. It's like watching a bad movie with Roberts. Kenley is fine against the bottom of line ups, but he chokes way to much in pressure moments. Urias saved Roberts ass last season as the closer, and we all know Kenley is past his time. I wanted to throw my show at Roberts both nights .....He's either stupid as hell, or has a man crush on Kenley. Same goes with Bellinger...He's awful and doesn't belong wasting a roster spot right now---Pathetic.....

by Hacksaw
2 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

When I first saw this years pitching staff, I was thinking repeat. Even if our bats cooled off (which they have) no one could hit us. Boy did that go south. After last weeks debacle against the Giants, we'll be lucky to win the division.

by faulkrram
2 years 9 months ago
Rookie

No Doubt Hacksaw, Starters are still good but not against the top teams in San Diego and San Fran. Now it becomes Friedman's season . If he makes a big trade ( which I doubt with the lack of ANY valuable trade chips ) or Bauer's Lawyer Nuts up and Counter sues that hussy and get's back in the game soon, are the real means of Hope. Pads just picked up a stud bat, and ya know the Vagiants are going to get someone. We shall see, but Kenley can't be trusted, and Roberts and his man crush on Kenley will be the death of the season " AGAIN".....Roberts truly is the definition of insanity regarding Late losses in big games..

• 77 / 82
816 posts Apr 29 2024