7 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by JackPMiller
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   2729  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Not sure if this will last a full season either.

I wonder if we can start up a pro football league for old guys with no talent, & get a TV deal? We be on the sidelines popping pills(really our meds), some will have to play with walkers, but it will be for the love of the game.

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Their placement of a team in St. Louis means the XFL is doomed. We bankrupt football teams and permanently damage even the most profitable league.

by dieterbrock
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

St. Loser Fan wrote:Their placement of a team in St. Louis means the XFL is doomed. We bankrupt football teams and permanently damage even the most profitable league.

The Rams moving out of St. Louis to LA has been great for the NFL.
Maybe that’s the plan.
Let them play in St Louis for a season then they can move to Arizona or LA. Good for the NFL, good for the XFL

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Battlehawks? (facepalm)

I wonder if that Houston logo will get some attention from the NFL lawyers?

by snackdaddy
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

dieterbrock wrote:The Rams moving out of St. Louis to LA has been great for the NFL.
Maybe that’s the plan.
Let them play in St Louis for a season then they can move to Arizona or LA. Good for the NFL, good for the XFL

Lol, all the more reason for st louis to hate LA even more than they already do. :lol2:

by moklerman
4 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

As much as I don't think the XFL will make it, I do like the type of team names it has come up with. It's surprising to me, really. I thought that if any league would have team names like the Storm or Crush or Danger or whatever, it would have been the XFL. But, they get it right on this particular part of the equation IMO.

• 1 / 1
7 posts Apr 19 2024