816 posts
  • 39 / 82
 by Rams Dominate
7 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   240  
Ireland   Monterey Peninsula
Rookie

The Nationals are hurting big time, they put up a list of injured Nationals, during the Padres series, last years R.O.Y.(name escapes me) & their ace right hander are both injured, plus 4-5 other guys whose names escape me (I'm a big help eh?), so if we can sweep Frisco its quite possible we could have home field because we have the tie-breaker against the Nationals... We owned the Nationals anyway this year & if we could sweep Frisco & knock them out of the Wild Card that would be frosting on the cake cuz we're already in...

by OldSchool
7 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   1750  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Anybody have the official playoff roster? All I can find is speculation.

by snackdaddy
7 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   9702  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

A couple weeks ago was a great day. Dodgers clinched the division. Rams won a tough road game. Looks like the Dodgers won't be doing their part today. Lets hope the Rams can win.

The Dodgers did steal home field with the game 1 win. Pus, they got away with a game where Kershaw was a little off. He'll have one more start this series. I like to think that last game was an anomaly and he'll be fine next game, but they gotta win at least one with another pitcher.

There were 0-5 with the bases loaded through the 6th inning today. That has to improve if they want to move on. The winning teams will get a couple hits with that many chances. Games 3 and 4 in LA. Maeda does well at home. Looks like its going to be a tight series.

by Hacksaw
7 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

1 game season. Things aren't stacking up in LA's favor but if we want it, let's go get it. Bring some bats...

by Hacksaw
7 years 7 months ago

5 O'clock. It's now or never.....

by OldSchool
7 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   1750  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

I cannot stand Harold Reynolds, for a former player he's amazingly ignorant. Also wish we'd have started Julio but we're in the game if the bats decide to do anything the last couple innings.

by AltiTude Ram
7 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   2194  
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

Joc with a huge HR and Ruiz coming through. Justin Turner is the glue...Huge triple! :D

by Hacksaw
7 years 7 months ago

How about them NLDS champion DODGERS !!! ?

What a managers special. Loved Kershaw at the end. Clutch!!

On to keep the Cubies streak alive !!! WOOOOT

by moklerman
7 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Glad it all worked out but I don't know about all the moves Roberts made. Pederson broke the schnide, Kershaw wrapped it up. Knew the curveball would get that guy.

by snackdaddy
7 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   9702  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Wow, what a game last night. I don't know how many times I gave up on them. One of the best playoff games I've seen in a while. I was on the edge of my seat the last couple innings. I don't know what will happen with the Cubs series but they got the monkey off their back with that one.

They been saying Roberts has been managing unorthodox all season. He made some moves I wouldn't have but they turned out so apparently he knows what he's doing.

I thought he put Blanton and Jansen in way too soon. I also read he said there was no way Kershaw would pitch. I imagine knowing Kersh was there is why he put Jansen in too soon. I thought Puig shoulda batted instead of Ruiz. Good thing he didn't listen to me. :lol:

All his moves worked out. He's been pulling the right strings all season. Can he keep pulling all the right strings this series. I hope so. Its been a very satisfying season. I honestly thought this team wasn't as stacked as some of the previous ones. Almost feels like that 1988 season.

• 39 / 82
816 posts Jun 11 2024