816 posts
  • 76 / 82
 by AltiTude Ram
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   2178  
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

It looks like the Dodgers are doing more for SoCal than Newsome.

They're practically feeding the homeless with Jumbo Jacks every night.

They're off to an awesome start!

Go Dodgers!

by aeneas1
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

snackdaddy wrote:8-1 since that game. Their starting rotation is stacked. Kershaw, Bauer, Urias, Buehler and May all look like aces. When Graterol and Kelly return their bullpen will be tough too.

fuckin' dodgers, ha ha....

their 2021 payroll - $248 million
my buccos payroll - $54 million

dodgers - 12 guys over $4.3 million per year
buccos - 1 guy over $4.3 million per year

dodgers - $240+ million in tv contracts
buccos - $44 million

by snackdaddy
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   9655  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

aeneas1 wrote:fuckin' dodgers, ha ha....

their 2021 payroll - $248 million
my buccos payroll - $54 million

dodgers - 12 guys over $4.3 million per year
buccos - 1 guy over $4.3 million per year

dodgers - $240+ million in tv contracts
buccos - $44 million

It does suck for small market teams. Teams in LA and New York can spend a lot of money to stay good for extended periods. The Dodgers are going for their 9th straight division title.

by snackdaddy
2 years 11 months ago
Hall of Fame

MLB season is a marathon. So many peaks and valleys during the season. After starting 13-2 the Dodgers have lost 4 out of 5. Having a lot of trouble scoring runs. The one win was a 1-0 shutout. That good start allows them to stay right there with the leaders when they hit a rough patch.

Don't know when Bellinger will return. I noticed their rookie Mckinstry has been out too. He's been hitting pretty good at the start. Looking at their stats I see a lot of guys batting in the low 200's/upper 100's. They been playing Edwin Rios a lot hoping he finds his power groove. But right now he's barely over .100 with 1 homerun. Not sure how long they should wait for him.

by St. Loser Fan
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

by Flash
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1205  
United States of America   Houston
Pro Bowl

Went to the Dodgers game last night here in Houston. I thought I was pissed about the cheating but man there are some really enraged Dodgers fans that were taking it out on the Astros.

by snackdaddy
2 years 10 months ago
Hall of Fame

Flash wrote:Went to the Dodgers game last night here in Houston. I thought I was pissed about the cheating but man there are some really enraged Dodgers fans that were taking it out on the Astros.

St Loser fan posted a video. It was great. They took over the Astros stadium and there was nothing Astros fans could do. :lol2:

by Hacksaw
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

To hell with the Asstros. Meanwhile the Dodgers are cleaning up.
Shame about May. The Blue hurlers are deep and solid. Now the sticks are heating up.
GO DODGERS!

by snackdaddy
2 years 9 months ago
Hall of Fame

The ups and down of the long baseball season. Dodgers got swept by the Padres. They've definitely suffered some injuries. Hopefully they can hang in there until their key guys get healthy. I was surprised at the winning stretch they had before the sweep. I watch a game and see guys I never heard of at the plate.

There are a lot of games left. I keep saying sooner or later the Giants will come back down to earth. But they keep winning. Are they doing it with smoke and mirrors? Are some guys temporarily overachieving? Or are they the real deal? They have a 4 game lead over the Dodgers right now.

by Hacksaw
2 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

2.5 as of today. This is a huge series with SF. A sweep and the Giants might fade.

• 76 / 82
816 posts Apr 16 2024