United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

It’s not over yet...

by aeneas1
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

la's dance card will be full sunday night if the dodgers win tomorrow.

by PARAM
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   12239  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

aeneas1 wrote:la's dance card will be full sunday night if the dodgers win tomorrow.

It's full!

by aeneas1
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

PARAM wrote:It's full!

i've been so detached from mlb this season that i haven't watched a single game, including the postseason, and i'm a huge mlb fan.... the schedule that was cut by almost 2/3 and the fact that my buccos were beyond hopeless both contributed to my complete lack of interest this season.... that said, happy for the dodgers, hope they win it all!

by PARAM
3 years 5 months ago
Hall of Fame

aeneas1 wrote:i've been so detached from mlb this season that i haven't watched a single game, including the postseason, and i'm a huge mlb fan.... the schedule that was cut by almost 2/3 and the fact that my buccos were beyond hopeless both contributed to my complete lack of interest this season.... that said, happy for the dodgers, hope they win it all!

It certainly wasn't the same but then nothing has been. I love two team sports. Football and baseball. So I watch both as much as I can. I'm extremely busy from March through October but it's always nice to come home, eat dinner, crack a beer (or pour a Scotch) and watch a ballgame. The Yankees disappointed again. The Rams are making up for that. :idea2:

by snackdaddy
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   9655  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Lol, I was a little premature in writing off the Dodgers. Now its anyone's series. But lets face it, anything less than a world series appearance is a disappointment for the Dodgers. Some even say anything less than a championship makes the season a disappointment.

by snackdaddy
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   9655  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

It starts tonight. Too bad they aren't playing those cheating Astros. Woulda loved to beat them now that they have to play straight up. Tampa has a starting pitching edge. Dodgers have an edge at the plate. They say good pitching stops good hitting in championship series. We will see. Dodgers have some pretty good pitching themselves.

by PARAM
3 years 5 months ago
Hall of Fame

Sweep them!!!

by PARAM
3 years 5 months ago
Hall of Fame

All I can say is WOW!!!

What a crazy game. I don't think I've ever seen a wilder, back and forth game. 9 of the last 11 half innings saw somebody plate a run.

Sucks to lose a game like that.

• 73 / 82
816 posts Apr 15 2024