18 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by ramsman34
5 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   8523  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

I wonder if Wes will be on the O side or join his dad on D. He has never coached on the D side of the ball. We don't have a TE's coach specifically. Zac Taylor is the QB coach yet rumored to be one of the top choices for the Bengals HC job. So perhaps Wes will be on the O side as some shuffling of the staff will surely be happening.

by Elvis
5 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   38456  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

ramsman34 wrote:I wonder if Wes will be on the O side or join his dad on D. He has never coached on the D side of the ball. We don't have a TE's coach specifically. Zac Taylor is the QB coach yet rumored to be one of the top choices for the Bengals HC job. So perhaps Wes will be on the O side as some shuffling of the staff will surely be happening.

Assuming he's career conscious and, like you said, he's only coached offense, i think it's safe to say he'd be coaching offense.

Wade was joking but he was probably serious too:

by TomSlick
5 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

Elvis wrote:And why not if he's looking to get in the mix for a HC gig...

Good one...and accurate.

McVay is dropping seedlings all over the place...pretty soon Forest McVay will be putting Johnny Appleseed to shame.

by ramsman34
5 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   8523  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Elvis wrote:What happens to Shane Waldron?

Rappaport says Waldron to OC, Fisch to QBs coach - both moves I like, stay in-house for continuity. Although I hope McVay listens to all staffers regarding scheme tweaks/design/self-scout.

• 1 / 2
18 posts Apr 19 2024