84 posts
  • 1 / 9
 by maxxx power
5 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   1015  
United States of America   Norcal
Pro Bowl

I have a hotel and flight. Thinking about taking my son. Third level seats in the corner about $3800 each. That's a spicy meatball.

I will say this to those that are contemplating it: I hesitated going in 99 and ended up not going. I have forever regretted it.

Would love to share this with my son (7) but damn that's a lotta money.

Thoughts? Who's going!?

by LARams_1963
5 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   1191  
United States of America   North Port, FL
Pro Bowl

We are giving it serious thought. I went in '99 and it was one of the greatest experiences in my life. That being said... 2 years later when we lost to the Pats I was SO glad I wasn't there, coughing up all that cash. Tough decision.....

by St. Loser Fan
5 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   10521  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

I also regret not going in 2000 as that "ice storm" in Atlanta was really nothing and tickets dropped into the $200 to 300 range.

Do you have tickets in hand or is this one of those "somewhere in this section" things? Where did you score a hotel?

http://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id ... gular-fans

by St. Loser Fan
5 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   10521  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

by LARams_1963
5 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   1191  
United States of America   North Port, FL
Pro Bowl

We WON the Season Ticket Lottery!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!! Face Value $1250 each. Seats yet to be determined. So FREAKING stoked!!!!!!!! Air is booked, and gonna stay at my Wifes cousins house in Atlanta!!!!!!

by Flash
5 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   1206  
United States of America   Houston
Pro Bowl

LARams_1963 wrote:We WON the Season Ticket Lottery!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!! Face Value $1250 each. Seats yet to be determined. So FREAKING stoked!!!!!!!! Air is booked, and gonna stay at my Wifes cousins house in Atlanta!!!!!!

I already text you but that so fuckin awesome buddy! I'm thrilled for you and the misses!

by Horny Mcbae
5 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   1543  
United States of America   South Bay, Los Angeles
Pro Bowl

LARams_1963 wrote:We WON the Season Ticket Lottery!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!! Face Value $1250 each. Seats yet to be determined. So FREAKING stoked!!!!!!!! Air is booked, and gonna stay at my Wifes cousins house in Atlanta!!!!!!

Holy shit! Congratulations bro.

by Hacksaw
5 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

How awesome is that Greg? Good karma for all those great tailgates and your long term fandom. You put in a lot of effort and sufferage.
I'll look for you in the crowd!!

• 1 / 9
84 posts Apr 29 2024