211 posts
  • 1 / 22
 by RedAlice
5 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Here we go!

If you’ve been listening to the “media” Rams were the darlings until our struggle after the bye.

Fuck that.

Our powerhouse offense has a defense now showing up.

It’s time to play.

Cowboys: they suck who cares
Rams: First in the NFC West.

Injury Reports: Updated in thread
Hurns is out
First time C.J. plays w Gurley

——

It must be remembered that Jerry is a reason Rams are home. Take a moment, after that- it’s all Rams!!!

Dallas Boards

Ok ok, I’ve never read one. Fuck Dallas. You all find them.

by DirtyFacedKid
5 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   973  
United States of America   San Clemente
Veteran

Dang! Glad I got my tickets when I did. Seats on my row are now $500+. :shock2:

by snackdaddy
5 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

I'm leaving a few minutes so I don't have time to post Cowgirls fans comments. But they pretty much are glad they play us. Not so much that we're the easier draw but we don't have the home field advantage like the Saints do. They think it will be majority Cowgirl fans in the Coliseum.

by AvengerRam
5 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

This is worth watching:

Cole Beasley - WR - Cowboys
Cowboys coach Jason Garrett was cautious about Cole Beasley's (ankle) availability this week.

"We’ll just see how he feels as the week goes on," Garrett said. "Seemed like he was doing a little bit better today and we’ll just see how he is day by day as the week goes on." Beasley was able to play through the injury against the Seahawks, so it would be surprising if he is not ready to face the Rams on Saturday.

by Call me Roman
5 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   293  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

i'm wondering, does McVay add a new wrinkle to our offence by using CJ as a fullback? not expected by the Cowboys, I think we beat them by scoring fast and often and get them out of the running game. force dak to throw. shut down their running game.

by AvengerRam
5 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

No Rams fan should resell a ticket to this game unless the purchaser verifies under oath that he or she is a Rams fan.

by ramsman34
5 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   8523  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

I can't . be there as I am in hated shesquatsville (Seattle). But, I will be very bummed if thre are a lot of cowpuke fans at the game. I really hope Rams fans show up big time and make that a miserable place to play for the cowpuke offense.

• 1 / 22
211 posts Apr 18 2024