14 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by Ramsdude
5 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   1071  
United States of America   Pa.
Pro Bowl

1) We have the BEST uni's/helmets in the NFL and it's not even close.

2) We have one of the best coaches in the league!

3) We appear to be set up for winning for an extended time.

4) We have the OPOY, DPOY & COY all on our team.

5) We don't do choreographed TD celebrations! (I hate those)

6) We are about to have the newest and greatest stadium in the league. Even better than Jerry World. lol

7) We are the Los Angeles Rams once again. I never got used to saying St. Louis Rams. For twenty years, they were just my Rams. lol

8) We have an owner who seems to care about the team by showing up to every game and is willing to bring in the people we need to win.

9) We have one of the best and longest storied histories in the NFL.

10) We just swept the entire West...NFC and AFC!! Not sure how many times that has been done before.

11) We have one of the most loyal fan bases in the league. Hopefully they will make our home games a "true" home field advantage once we move into the new stadium.

There is more, but I'd like to hear some of yours...

by PARAM
5 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   12239  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

10) We just swept the entire West...NFC and AFC!! Not sure how many times that has been done before.

That sounds pretty cool. We swept the Wests and went 3-3 against the rest.

We're 13-3 and 1 win away from playing for a Superbowl berth!!!!

by Ramsdude
5 years 3 months ago
Pro Bowl

Dick84 wrote:I like yours.
I think #5 is interesting. I enjoy other teams' celebrations... but I really like that the Rams don't do them.

I'll add that I love that the Rams seem to have a very, very functional front office and coaching staff.... all working together.

Good addition Dick! You are spot on my friend!

by Rams1PlateSince1976
5 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   2077  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Dickerson had some of the best TD celebrations ever I think. Rarely a celebration at all. The only time I recall him even spiking the ball was on a tough TD drive when he got drilled with numerous uncalled personal fouls (also called Ronnie lotts). Then he would spike it with vengeance. His attitude when scoring was typically, "I've been here before and I'll be here again."

by Hacksaw
5 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

They are young, locked and loaded. And they aren't done getting loaded yet. :? 8-)

by Ramsdude
5 years 3 months ago
Pro Bowl

Hacksaw wrote:They are young, locked and loaded. And they aren't done getting loaded yet. :? 8-)

Starting to feel a bit loaded myself...after a couple shots of Jack Daniels! :lol2:

Happy New Year Hacksaw!

by aeneas1
5 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

Ramsdude wrote:1) We have the BEST uni's/helmets in the NFL and it's not even close.

2) We have one of the best coaches in the league!

3) We appear to be set up for winning for an extended time.

4) We have the OPOY, DPOY & COY all on our team.

5) We don't do choreographed TD celebrations! (I hate those)

6) We are about to have the newest and greatest stadium in the league. Even better than Jerry World. lol

7) We are the Los Angeles Rams once again. I never got used to saying St. Louis Rams. For twenty years, they were just my Rams. lol

8) We have an owner who seems to care about the team by showing up to every game and is willing to bring in the people we need to win.

9) We have one of the best and longest storied histories in the NFL.

11) We have one of the most loyal fan bases in the league. Hopefully they will make our home games a "true" home field advantage once we move into the new stadium.

There is more, but I'd like to hear some of yours...

awesome stuff ramsdude!

by ramsman34
5 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   8516  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Aaron Donald blowing kisses to the fans after every sack. I find that classy and understated in this era of overt look at me cellys.

I love that we actually have a bonafide chance at winning the SB this season...and beyond!

by aeneas1
5 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

and how about mcvay, he must lead the league in giving hugs, low fives, high fives and chest bumps to players coming off the field, guy seems to genuinely dig his players, and his players seem to dig him.

by Mr. Sparkle
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   952  
United States of America   Orange County Ca.
Veteran

Less than a year ago. Puts things in perspective.

I don't think we will be in rebuild mode any time soon. Even if this season doesn't work out, I think things will be better next without much change to staff. Unlike the past where ever couple of years it needed to be blown up.

• 1 / 2
14 posts Apr 16 2024