4 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by moklerman
8 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Since the QB who used to be with the Rams is now in Philadelphia, I've been looking for a board to keep track of how he's doing. The best I've come up with so far is on SB Nation.

While it isn't all that I want it to be, I was impressed with the coverage the Eagles are getting. For example, today's OTA session was covered by 4 or 5 different writers all giving play-by-play tweets of what was going on. All on one page and easy to follow. Pretty impressive. Is there something like that for the Rams and I've just missed it? I don't recall ever seeing it but it's entirely possible that I just haven't been looking in the right place on the various Rams boards I follow.

Any suggestions?

by max
8 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   5580  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

Today's OTA in STL are closed to everyone, including the media insiders. Fisher can get away with this because he can bully the STL media and no one puts up a fight.

by moklerman
8 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

max wrote:Today's OTA in STL are closed to everyone, including the media insiders. Fisher can get away with this because he can bully the STL media and no one puts up a fight.
Kelly's been pretty private too but I wasn't asking specifically about today's Rams practice. Actually, I didn't realize there was a practice today. In general, I just don't recall there being "live" updates by a gaggle of writers on site.

Many Rams board members have provided this type of service which I've always enjoyed, it'd just be nice to have a media contingent with more access doing it too.

by Hacksaw
8 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Perhaps Philly is a sports town. Oh wait ....

• 1 / 1
4 posts Apr 18 2024