29 posts
  • 1 / 3
 by JackPMiller
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2729  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

This is going to be a Sunday Night game outdoors. Weather could play a factor in this game, and we are going against a top tier defense. Plus, this game could be an NFC playoff or conference championship preview.

by RamsFanSince82
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

I'm not sold on the Bears. They have a good defense, but their defense didn't look that good today. It will be Rams vs. Saints in NFC championship game (in LA).

by St. Loser Fan
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   10521  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

The 10 day forecast shows clear weather, but in the 20’s for temperature.

by TomSlick
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

Bears loss makes first round bye look pretty fine.

by snackdaddy
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   9672  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

TomSlick wrote:Bears loss makes first round bye look pretty fine.

Yeah, I feel like even a loss to the Bears we would still end up 14-2. A win over the Bears I believe would clinch a first round bye because no one else can win 12 games other than the Saints. I think if we beat the Bears we'll go 15-1 and secure home field. Which would be huge if we play the Saints. Not so much for our play on the road. I think we're a good road team. But the Saints play so much better at home than the road.

by TomSlick
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

snackdaddy wrote:Yeah, I feel like even a loss to the Bears we would still end up 14-2. A win over the Bears I believe would clinch a first round bye because no one else can win 12 games other than the Saints. I think if we beat the Bears we'll go 15-1 and secure home field. Which would be huge if we play the Saints. Not so much for our play on the road. I think we're a good road team. But the Saints play so much better at home than the road.

I tried to edit my post to say that the Bears' loss TODAY put us in good shape; however, I got an error message when I tried to do the edit. If the Bears had won today and next week, then the RAMS would have to win out to guarantee, at least, a 2nd seed.

Agree with you, things look good now. Man, what a bummer if the RAMS had ended up number 3 seed.

by SWAdude
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2440  
Pro Bowl

Forecast for the game. About as good as you can expect. The before and after game days are important also. Doesn't show anything close.
Screen Shot 2018-12-02 at 12.45.19 PM.png

by dieterbrock
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Flag on the play

False start on JPMiller

@RedAlice starts the game day threads!!

by SWAdude
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2440  
Pro Bowl

dieterbrock wrote:Flag on the play

False start on JPMiller

@RedAlice starts the game day threads!!

And a flag on dieterbrock.

Personal Foul, unnecessary roughness.

Its not a "Game day" thread.

:) :) :)

by JackPMiller
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2729  
Superstar

SWAdude wrote:And a flag on dieterbrock.

Personal Foul, unnecessary roughness.

Its not a "Game day" thread.

:) :) :)

I wanted to talk about it. I am someone that does think a little ahead. Yes, the Bears could get the 3rd seed in the playoffs, meaning if we if they stay at the 3rd seed, and we finish at the 1st seed,their is a slight chance they could upset the Saints in New Orleans. Which is why I said possible NFC Championship preview. Of course it would be payback from the 1985 NFC Title game. If we get the 2nd seed, we could face them in the divisional round as well.

• 1 / 3
29 posts Apr 29 2024