4 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by Ramington
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8  
United States of America   Upland, CA
Undrafted Free Agent

Hey, I haven’t posted here in some time, but this place is a great resource. Can’t believe the Rams are 7-0! Who would’ve thought we’d be here when we first learned the Rams were coming back to LA?

Anyway, I wanted to ask if anyone has advice on getting affordable tailgate passes. If not, then no worries. The popular places like Stubhub and Vivid Seats are charging enormous fees! Any advice, hacks, or if anyone has a pass they’d like to get rid of, I’m all ears!

Trying to get some tailgating going on when the Seachickens come to town.

by Flash
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1206  
United States of America   Houston
Pro Bowl

Ramington wrote:Hey, I haven’t posted here in some time, but this place is a great resource. Can’t believe the Rams are 7-0! Who would’ve thought we’d be here when we first learned the Rams were coming back to LA?

Anyway, I wanted to ask if anyone has advice on getting affordable tailgate passes. If not, then no worries. The popular places like Stubhub and Vivid Seats are charging enormous fees! Any advice, hacks, or if anyone has a pass they’d like to get rid of, I’m all ears!

Trying to get some tailgating going on when the Seachickens come to town.

I know 63 goes thru Stubhub to get his.

by LARams_1963
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1191  
United States of America   North Port, FL
Pro Bowl

If you find something better than Stubhub PLEASE let me know!!! Only other option I've seen is direct sale from friend/seller. Otherwise, there will always be fees. For the last 2.5 years we've tailgated all games except 1. Passes on Stubhub run between $140-275 in general for lots 4,5,South lawn, and the gold lot. You can get cheaper for lot 6 if you want the total crowded mayhem experience. This weeks Pack game is the worst... had to cough up $476 for one gold lot pass... :(

by CardinalFan
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   110  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

There is also Craigslist and Offer Up (app). Though there is no guarantee with those. That in a sense justifies the fees Stubhub charges as they have the guarantee. For preseason games I usually post my parking passes on Craigslist and Stubhub. I also have a few regulars I offer my lot 6 pass to.

• 1 / 1
4 posts Apr 25 2024