32 posts
  • 1 / 4
 by LARams_1963
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1191  
United States of America   North Port, FL
Pro Bowl

We didn't think we were going to get season tix for the new stadium for 2 reasons. #1... we figured we would be priced out. #2... We will only be in SoCal till late 2023. When we retire we will move out of state. My window came up yesterday and I looked at what was available. My co-workers, who have been with me in the Coliseum since the start, really wanted in. So I then ran it by the Boss.... she was like..what the hell, why not!. The SSL (Stadium Seating License) for what we wanted was $4000 per seat. The game day tix are $100 per game/seat. That's $2000 a year for both seats. I'm paying $3k for 2 seats a year at the Coliseum now.

Bottom line is you only live once. Worst case I sell in 5 years and might lose a little of that 8K. Or, I hold on and just sell the gameday tix. Another co-worker who called yesterday inquiring if we were buying followed us today and got the row right behind us. So we have 10 seats bunched together!

Who else has purchased seats???

We are in section 301, row 4, seats 2-8

by aeneas1
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

damn good for you my friend, color me jealous as hell!

by LARams_1963
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1191  
United States of America   North Port, FL
Pro Bowl

aeneas1 wrote:damn good for you my friend, color me jealous as hell!
Sorry you're not joining us Brotha. :cry2:

For me it's the "Life is too short" scenario. I'm HOPING you are able to make Mex!!!! :D

by CardinalFan
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   110  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

Congrats........ IN

by RamsFan2016
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   72  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

LARams_1963 wrote:We didn't think we were going to get season tix for the new stadium for 2 reasons. #1... we figured we would be priced out. #2... We will only be in SoCal till late 2023. When we retire we will move out of state. My window came up yesterday and I looked at what was available. My co-workers, who have been with me in the Coliseum since the start, really wanted in. So I then ran it by the Boss.... she was like..what the hell, why not!. The SSL (Stadium Seating License) for what we wanted was $4000 per seat. The game day tix are $100 per game/seat. That's $2000 a year for both seats. I'm paying $3k for 2 seats a year at the Coliseum now.

Bottom line is you only live once. Worst case I sell in 5 years and might lose a little of that 8K. Or, I hold on and just sell the gameday tix. Another co-worker who called yesterday inquiring if we were buying followed us today and got the row right behind us. So we have 10 seats bunched together!

Who else has purchased seats???

We are in section 301, row 4, seats 2-8

I hope you got seats 1-8.

We are in Sec 307 row 1 8-)

by Flash
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1206  
United States of America   Houston
Pro Bowl

anton22dmb wrote:Scored section 344 Row 3 seats 13 & 14. Woohoo! :D :D :D

Section 248 row 14 seats 7/8
Kearns Seat View.PNG