32 posts
  • 3 / 4
 by LARams_1963
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1191  
United States of America   North Port, FL
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:Is anybody worried about the railing in the 400 level being a sight line issue?
This was a concern of mine. Last Chargers/Rams game I went to at Qualcomm we were row 1 in the skinny section about halfway up. The railing there was seriously a pain in the ass.

by aeneas1
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

LARams_1963 wrote:This was a concern of mine. Last Chargers/Rams game I went to at Qualcomm we were row 1 in the skinny section about halfway up. The railing there was seriously a pain in the ass.

flashbacks of when at&t park first opened in san francisco, talk about a lot of advanced purchase season tickets buyers who were pizzed off beyond belief because their seats ended up behind railings and/or poles, man i hope that doesn't happen to any rams fan, let alone my rfu brethren!

by Zen_Ronin
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2038  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

I'm actually surprised they are using railings at all, a lot of newer arenas are using gorilla or Plexiglas in place of railings specifically to avoid sight-line issues. Maybe they just anticipate you'll be standing for most of the real action so some blocked sight lines during down times wouldn't matter all that much?

by jimbobiii
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   39  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

Zen_Ronin wrote:I'm actually surprised they are using railings at all, a lot of newer arenas are using gorilla or Plexiglas in place of railings specifically to avoid sight-line issues. Maybe they just anticipate you'll be standing for most of the real action so some blocked sight lines during down times wouldn't matter all that much?

They likely are using plexiglass for safety and liability reasons. Railing is just nicer looking in renders, I'd guess

by jimbobiii
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   39  
Undrafted Free Agent

I'm in, got 514 Row 2, right on the aisle (got mine about 9 days ago). My brother has last row upper deck 50 yard line seats at Nebraska and they are great for enjoying the "coaches box" type of a view. Woulda liked Row 1 but alas.

by Mr. Sparkle
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   952  
United States of America   Orange County Ca.
Veteran

http://articles.latimes.com/2009/nov/30 ... -2009nov30

Don't recall ever reading this. Old article but quoted on why the Chargers left LA after their first season and basically it boiled down to they couldn't compete with the Rams.

Those that don't know history...

by D-Rock90
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   6  
Undrafted Free Agent

Hey guys, this is Derek, Hardcore Rams fan. I some of you have posted your seat location in the new stadium. I am in Section 202, Row 18. Anyone else in 202 or the 200's? If not where are your seats at?
Attachments
Section 202 Row 18 seats 15 and 16.png

by DirtyFacedKid
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   973  
United States of America   San Clemente
Veteran

Glad to see some peeps in the 300s! We'll be in 309/Row 3. Here's my All 22 View and I'm hoping we're on camera for the field goal kicks. :lol2:

• 3 / 4
32 posts Apr 19 2024