327 posts
  • 2 / 33
 by RedAlice
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Oh please do not expand to 16 teams. Those leagues suck.

I do believe someone brought up forming a second league last year.

Seems better to have two good ones than one watered down one.

ETA: I think we almost had enough interest last year for two leagues so everyone who wants to play, can

by Will0120
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   1172  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

AvengerRam wrote:Any chance of expanding the league to 16 teams if there is sufficient interest?

I think so, I would probably call for a quick vote here to determine that. It's the slow season now so I haven't heard back from a few managers, we should know soon within the next couple weeks though.

Don't worry, the draft typically does not take place until all preseason games are played and just before the regular season kicks off. Got lots of time to figure it out! :smile:

by Will0120
5 years 9 months ago
Commissioner

RedAlice wrote:Oh please do not expand to 16 teams. Those leagues suck.

I do believe someone brought up forming a second league last year.

Seems better to have two good ones than one watered down one.

ETA: I think we almost had enough interest last year for two leagues so everyone who wants to play, can

I certainly remember a few people with a similar perspective as you on 16 team leagues, which is why I said that I would definitely hold a vote to determine it if anything.

To be frank, I am not 100% sure that we have enough dedicated managers to field 2 leagues but we shall see!

Btw, Alice, you still need to click on the renew team button in your Yahoo invitation email! ;)

by RedAlice
5 years 9 months ago
Hall of Fame

Will0120 wrote:
I certainly remember a few people with a similar perspective as you on 16 team leagues, which is why I said that I would definitely hold a vote to determine it if anything.

To be frank, I am not 100% sure that we have enough dedicated managers to field 2 leagues but we shall see!

Btw, Alice, you still need to click on the renew team button in your Yahoo invitation email! ;)

As always, will go with what is voted on or decided by you. Just my opinion on the larger leagues.

And, thanks for the reminder. I did all my Gmail ones for nfl.com - haven’t looked at my yahoo emails, just the app.

Will do. :)

by RedAlice
5 years 9 months ago
Hall of Fame

Hmmm. Just checking my leagues, and I won all of my 16 team ones.

Maybe it’s ok. :twisted2:

by AltiTude Ram
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   2179  
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

I got an email to join but it says it's expired when I try to join. You may have to send me another invitation when you get a chance.

I'm for keeping it at 14 teams or maybe 2 twelve team leagues if we get enough interest.

by Will0120
5 years 9 months ago
Commissioner

moklerman wrote:I'd like to join if you need anymore owners.

Got you on the waitlist bud! We are just waiting for a few owners to come back from the NFL summer vacation so we can verify if they are still in for this upcoming season. I'll make sure to let you all know soon! 8-)

by CardinalFan
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   110  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

My vote would be NO to a 16 team league I felt the players were diluted enough with our 14 team. Be open to 2 twelve if we have the interest. The bottom half of the past season can be relegated to the 2nd division :) lol

• 2 / 33
327 posts Apr 19 2024