3 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by Elvis
8 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   38448  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

And why not: Nick Foles, Todd Gurley, Rob Havenstein, but i think the defense is going to be the real story and Nick Fairley has a great shot of having an absolute monster season with the Rams...

by bubbaramfan
8 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1117  
United States of America   Carson Landfill
Pro Bowl

I wit you MM. the Rams D is loaded with talent. Williams must be beside himself, knowing he's got just about everything he wants in place, along with a decent bench. Rams may not need much of an offense, just a ball control running game to keep the D fresh. I see the Rams in the "plus" column for takeaways, and top tier in sacks. Can't wait for TC to begin.

by Hacksaw
8 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

bubbaramfan wrote:I wit you MM. the Rams D is loaded with talent. Williams must be beside himself, knowing he's got just about everything he wants in place, along with a decent bench. Rams may not need much of an offense, just a ball control running game to keep the D fresh. I see the Rams in the "plus" column for takeaways, and top tier in sacks. Can't wait for TC to begin.

Don't forget Oxnard is in less than 90 days. Aug. 13 ish
Preseason gm 1 vs Oak Aug 14 also less that 90. Better find another corner before then.

• 1 / 1
3 posts Apr 17 2024