CLOSE
244 posts
  • 25 / 25
 by aeneas1
6 days ago
 Total posts:   14815  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:Thanks A-1. Cache has been cleared and the Eagles now fly alone. Still hitting the ground floor though.

good to hear.... re still shooting to the bottom, the error you posted is causing it, and the error has nothing to do with rfu, it's a facebook error, it's happening on their site not on the rfu site... for facebook embeds rfu uses "iframes", which simply creates a small window to the facebook page, so if something goes sideways there we will see it on the rfu end.... but again, facebook fixed this error a couple of days ago so it no longer effects rfu, unless it's still cached in someone's browser....

by Hacksaw
6 days ago
 Total posts:   18172  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Hmm. Cleared all caches, histories, restarted everything. Still dropping to FB message. Since I don't even have a FB account they're probably trying to get even. So annoying.

by aeneas1
6 days ago
 Total posts:   14815  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:Hmm. Cleared all caches, histories, restarted everything. Still dropping to FB message. Since I don't even have a FB account they're probably trying to get even. So annoying.

yeah, again, it has nothing to do with you having or not having a fb account.... so what happens when you click the message, are you taken to the fb page? if so, do you get any messages when you land on the fb page?

also, what devices are you using? if you know your away around browser settings, go into the cookies section and delete the fb cookie, no need to delete other cookies if you don't want to, and then refresh your browser(s).

by Hacksaw
6 days ago
 Total posts:   18172  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

I was attempting humor regarding Facebook. I guess I'll figure it out,,, or not.

• 25 / 25
244 posts Nov 26 2020