492 posts
  • 46 / 50
 by DirtyFacedKid
5 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   973  
United States of America   San Clemente
Veteran

Yep. I'm hoping there's going to be an online portal to manage our accounts. I'm still considering paying this all off prior to 3/2020 and would love an easy way to do so.

by Elvis
5 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   38452  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

DirtyFacedKid wrote:Yep. I'm hoping there's going to be an online portal to manage our accounts. I'm still considering paying this all off prior to 3/2020 and would love an easy way to do so.

You gotta figure that's all in the works but we'll see...

by MBRamFan
5 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   27  
United States of America   Manhattan Beach
Undrafted Free Agent

Just talked to my SSL consultant. The credit card on file will be charged the 10% payment on March 1. Additionally, tomorrow SSL holders will be emailed instructions on how to log into their new stadium account. There you will be able to make the payment and view the invoice.

by DirtyFacedKid
5 years 2 months ago
Veteran

MBRamFan wrote:Just talked to my SSL consultant. The credit card on file will be charged the 10% payment on March 1. Additionally, tomorrow SSL holders will be emailed instructions on how to log into their new stadium account. There you will be able to make the payment and view the invoice.

Excellent! I'll want to change the credit card on file, but I'm assuming, like most other online accounts, that can probably be changed after logging in.

Thanks for the info. :D

by DirtyFacedKid
5 years 2 months ago
Veteran

First wave of emails with instructions on accessing your account were sent February 13. So as not to overload the system, they're sending them in batches.

by DirtyFacedKid
5 years 2 months ago
Veteran

Elvis wrote:Got my email today...

Actually, you can just go there without the email and set up your account (thank you Reddit):grinning:

https://am.ticketmaster.com/lased/

by D-Rock90
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   6  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

Hey guys, this is Derek, long time Rams fan! I saw some of you posted your seat location. This is my view: Section 202, row 18. Anyone else in section 202, or the 200's? If not, where are your seats at? Would be nice to link up with some Rams neighbors.
Attachments
Section 202 Row 18 seats 15 and 16.png

by Flash
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   1205  
United States of America   Houston
Pro Bowl

D-Rock90 wrote:Hey guys, this is Derek, long time Rams fan! I saw some of you posted your seat location. This is my view: Section 202, row 18. Anyone else in section 202, or the 200's? If not, where are your seats at? Would be nice to link up with some Rams neighbors.

I have (2) sets. 248 14 7/8 & 545 2 11/12. A few of us tailgate before the games.
Attachments
(427.78 KiB) Downloaded 60 times

by DirtyFacedKid
4 years 11 months ago
Veteran

I'm off to your right in section 309/3rd Row. Marked it with a red marker.

• 46 / 50
492 posts Apr 19 2024