14 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by Hacksaw
8 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Heck bubba, if they talked about that out loud, the funding would probably get more difficult to procure. But you knew that.

by bubbaramfan
8 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1117  
United States of America   Carson Landfill
Pro Bowl

Yeah Hacksaw, to me its like having a carrot dangled in front of your nose and then pulled back at the last minute. do you know haw many times they have said they are finally going to clean up that old landfill? Dozens, and it never happens. It would upgrade my neighborhood. I'm just guessing, but I believe its because when they get into it, they find out the extent of the problem, and the money it will cost to clean it up. How do you deal with toxic waste oozing up into pools? Suck up one and then next week there is more oozing up somewhere else? And its been going on for over 20 years? And then there's the methane. They may be able to vent it, but I garuntee they'll never be able to get rid of the smell. Davis and Spanos know this. Then I hear all the BS talk about how they maneuvered the ownership of the land so they have no resposiblity. BS, total BS. Its all a leverage ploy to get their cities to build or upgrade their stadiums. Why not, it worked for Stan in St. Louis. What pisses me off is the media buying into it and not asking the hard questions. Why haven't the media contacted the EPA or the Calif State Board of Health and tell us what their take on the Carson site is? Because both those agencies would laugh at the idea of an NFL stadium there. My hope is sooner than later this all comes out.

by SoCalRam78
8 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1086  
United States of America   SoCal
Pro Bowl

Carmen Policy apparently was on 980 this AM shaking his pom poms over Carson. I love how SK is quiet about Inglewood.

by Hacksaw
8 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

SoCalRam78 wrote:Carmen Policy apparently was on 980 this AM shaking his pom poms over Carson. I love how SK is quiet about Inglewood.

Stan is walking tall, going silently and carring a very big stick.

Welcome to RFU where you can let you hair down LA style.

• 2 / 2
14 posts Apr 25 2024