61 posts
  • 1 / 7
 by original poster
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   15  
Great Britain   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

Hi guys,

RedAlice said this is the place to be to discuss all things Rams related and with the upcoming game on Sunday thought I'd pop by, say hi and (hopefully!) discuss the game with you guys.

Tough loss to the Eagles last night, given the Seahawks loss as well it helps us massively, though so I won't complain!

How did you guys do on the injury front? I heard some of your guys got banged up? Guess it's too early to say if any will be out Sunday?

From Seattle's side, Bobby Wagner and K.J. Wright both left the game, Bobby with a hamstring that's been bothering him for most of the season) and K.J. is in concussion protocol.

Bobby is critical IMO, if he's out, I see now way in hell Seattle can win this game but with him playing, I think it's a pretty even matchup.

Keen to hear your thoughts on the game and if you have any questions relating to the Hawks just fire away!

by Elvis
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   38830  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Welcome aboard.

Big game for both teams, not an ideal situation for the Rams to be in needing a win in Seattle.

But that's where we are...

by snackdaddy
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   9694  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

original poster wrote:Hi guys,

RedAlice said this is the place to be to discuss all things Rams related and with the upcoming game on Sunday thought I'd pop by, say hi and (hopefully!) discuss the game with you guys.

Tough loss to the Eagles last night, given the Seahawks loss as well it helps us massively, though so I won't complain!

How did you guys do on the injury front? I heard some of your guys got banged up? Guess it's too early to say if any will be out Sunday?

From Seattle's side, Bobby Wagner and K.J. Wright both left the game, Bobby with a hamstring that's been bothering him for most of the season) and K.J. is in concussion protocol.

Bobby is critical IMO, if he's out, I see now way in hell Seattle can win this game but with him playing, I think it's a pretty even matchup.

Keen to hear your thoughts on the game and if you have any questions relating to the Hawks just fire away!

You know, the Seahawks fans from what I've seen are a lot better than many other fans around the league. They seem respectful and knowledgeable. Lord knows they're a big reason why its so tough to win there. So much respect for you fans.

The players and coaches on the other hand, screw em! I hope we kick the snot outta them! 8-)

by ramsman34
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   8655  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

snackdaddy wrote:You know, the Seahawks fans from what I've seen are a lot better than many other fans around the league. They seem respectful and knowledgeable. Lord knows they're a big reason why its so tough to win there. So much respect for you fans.

The players and coaches on the other hand, screw em! I hope we kick the snot outta them! 8-)

Not in their stadium. They are collectively obnoxious in their stadium - perhaps like most fans. But this cat seems pretty cool.

by Will0120
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1176  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

snackdaddy wrote:You know, the Seahawks fans from what I've seen are a lot better than many other fans around the league. They seem respectful and knowledgeable. Lord knows they're a big reason why its so tough to win there. So much respect for you fans.

Nope, nope, and nope. I was at the season opener game with them playing against GB a couple seasons or so back. This "knowledgeable" dude sitting in front of me was bragging that the good ol' Ricardo Lockett would have been a WR1 on any other team.

I got plenty more examples of the dumbshit that the Seahags fans say. Give me a f'ing break. Knowledgeable my arse. :roll: :roll: :roll:

by dieterbrock
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

original poster wrote:Hi guys,

RedAlice said this is the place to be to discuss all things Rams related

Got to stay away from her when she's clearly been drinkin'

Lol

Welcome. Should be a good game.
Oh, I almost forgot, I hate your team and all their coaches
Haha

by Call me Roman
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   293  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

I just spent 24 years living in Wash state. The fans are good people, that is until they put Seahawk colors on, then they turn into idiots, goodhearted, but idiots.

by BobCarl
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   4326  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

call me Roman wrote: The fans are good people, that is until they put Seahawk colors on, then they turn into idiots, goodhearted, but idiots.
Chiefs fans are the opposite ... morons don't know how to drive, and online they are complete trolls and hacks ... but at the game ... even when they lose, they are a class act ... they will razz you and respect you at the same time .... great experience in their house, each of the several times I went there..

But the ones that traveled to St. Louis ... different group of people ... they don't know how to act outside of Arrowhead parking lot. I wonder how they act in Denver?

I don't know how fans of Seattle can like their own Head Coach ... I'd rather that guy blow smoke in my face than to have to see the gum about to fall out of his mouth. And who can EVER forgive him for passing the football at the one yard line?

Besides Seattle fans make too much noise.

by Stranger
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   3213  
United States of America   Norcal
Superstar

Can u say "Oxymoron"?

Friendly Seahawks Fan

by ramsman34
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   8655  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Hey "friendly", just show up here and have an intelligent conversation about the game...after we bodyslam your shesquats. I don't like your team, your HC, and MOST of your fellow fans. You seem alright. But that congeniality will be put to the test come Sunday. I live just south of Seattle and wear RAMS gear every day. It seems that is an invitation for idiot shesquat fan to approach me and tell me how you are gonna smoke us Sunday. No real football talk about how this is going to happen; just blind, ignorant allegiance. Respect the hell out of the fever of the shesquat fan. But, don't walk up to me and say how badly you are going destroy us without some actual reasons as to why you think that is going to happen. I can tell you EXACTLY how the RAMS are going to dismantle your beloved squats.

And we are all going to see it happen come Sunday.

• 1 / 7
61 posts May 31 2024