Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Good luck.

by SDRamman
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   88  
United States of America   Escondido, CA
Practice Squad

I wear my blue and gold t shirts every game.
They need to go back to the old version, not the current "throwbacks".
I would like a modification to the away jersey though; have a blue sleeve instead of yellow/gold with a yellow/gold horn. The horns are always yellow/gold.

I do prefer the white horns to the "Gold"; reminds me of that gold digging bitch Georgia who stole our team. :D

by majik
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1201  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

I get confused when people say gold when they mean Ferragamo yellow.

No one likes the Frontiere Gold.

An updated Ferragamo color scheme or an updated Gabriel color scheme works for me.

I am warming to the Navy blue and whites.

by aeneas1
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

i get confused when folks say bring back the blue and yellow, or bring back the ferragamo's, i mean what are they asking, do they want the rams to return to jumbo sleeves, which will never happen? the rams have sported the ferragamo throwbacks many times, but they don't look the same, will never look the same, because of the sleeves, albeit the blue shade is also different... so is that what the blue/yellow folks want, the ferragamo throwbacks with the fingernail sleeve horns to be permanent?

by Gareth
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1207  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

aeneas1 wrote:i get confused when folks say bring back the blue and yellow, or bring back the ferragamo's, i mean what are they asking, do they want the rams to return to jumbo sleeves, which will never happen? the rams have sported the ferragamo throwbacks many times, but they don't look the same, will never look the same, because of the sleeves, albeit the blue shade is also different... so is that what the blue/yellow folks want, the ferragamo throwbacks with the fingernail sleeve horns to be permanent?

Generally speaking, I think they mean the color scheme when they say that.

Although I have a nostalgic based preference for those over the St. Louis colors - the Ferragamo color scheme is out-dated and too flashy for my tastes. I much prefer the blue and whites of the fearsome foursome.

I see a lot of folks saying that the Rams have already indicated where they plan to go with the new uniform colors by moving towards blue and white. I wish that were true but I don't buy it. I think they are trying to appease the oldtimers, for now, by removing the St Louis gold where they can. But I expect something new and different when we finally get the new ones.

by aeneas1
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

Gareth wrote:Generally speaking, I think they mean the color scheme when they say that.

Although I have a nostalgic based preference for those over the St. Louis colors - the Ferragamo color scheme is out-dated and too flashy for my tastes. I much prefer the blue and whites of the fearsome foursome.

I see a lot of folks saying that the Rams have already indicated where they plan to go with the new uniform colors by moving towards blue and white. I wish that were true but I don't buy it. I think they are trying to appease the oldtimers, for now, by removing the St Louis gold where they can. But I expect something new and different when we finally get the new ones.

well that's what i first thought, but if that's the case why don't folks say "make the throwbacks" permanent? instead they post vintage pictures of the "ferragamo's" when they make their case, i mean there are plenty of jpegs of the rams in their blue/yellow throwbacks, which is what they would like like if they returned to the "ferragamo's", but no one seems to use these jpegs.... and, yeah, who knows what the rams have planned for their big unveiling, has me pretty worried, like you i'm not convinced it's all about blue/white... after sporting blue/yellow for most of their history, the rams unveiled a red/yellow look in 1949, with re-worked helmet horns, it was ugly as sin imo, and only lasted the 1949 season, i'm worried that the powers that be might pull the same sort of nonsense...

by sloramfan
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1581  
United States of America   cen coast cal
Pro Bowl

blue and whites...

go rams

slo

• 1 / 19
182 posts Apr 16 2024