182 posts
  • 16 / 19
 by Hacksaw
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

ramsman34 wrote:Screw it. Let's go black on white with electric blue accents! 2 Helmets; black with white and electric blue horns, white with black and electric blue horns. Yes, two-tone horns. Why not - no one is gonna be totally happy anyway so what the hell?

I dunno M, I don't think anyone would be happy with that.

by ramsman34
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   8523  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Hacksaw wrote:I dunno M, I don't think anyone would be happy with that.

Of course not, lol. Then again, it would depend on how cool they made it look. you KNOW they are gonna be really tempted to go modern over classic. But, will they actually do it?

They could always stick to the navy/white scheme and add the Ferragamo yellow as some sort of accent.

I don't think the two-toned horns is out of the realm of possibility either.

If they can marry ultra modern with the two classic looks we all love it might be really cool.

I guarantee that some fans will not be happy no matter what they decide.

by St. Loser Fan
6 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:Morello is a stud.

by snackdaddy
6 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

St. Loser Fan wrote:

Hmm, that is the exact hat I put on this morning. On another note, I'm still partial to the blue and yellow of the 70's. But if we're going white and blue like the 60's I'd rather not see the dark blue pants. I've never liked them. All white at home and when they have to go dark go blue on top of white pants.

by Hacksaw
6 years 2 weeks ago

They need to get the blue right too

by St. Loser Fan
5 years 8 months ago
Hall of Fame

He certainly likes the cap.

by St. Loser Fan
5 years 2 months ago
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:Morello is a stud.

Tom is repping the Rams again, this time at the Foo Fighters pre Super Bowl concert while sitting in with the band. Wearing both a Rams cap and T-shirt.

by St. Loser Fan
5 years 2 months ago
Hall of Fame

The St. Louis NBC affiliate has people down in Atlanta and one of them was doing a puff piece on the news tonight where they ask fans on the street wearing team gear to say something nice about the other team.

The first one is a group of Patriots fans and they say they like the “new” Rams uniforms. They love the return to the royal blue and bright yellow. Not kidding.

by Hacksaw
5 years 2 months ago

St. Loser Fan wrote:The St. Louis NBC affiliate has people down in Atlanta and one of them was doing a puff piece on the news tonight where they ask fans on the street wearing team gear to say something nice about the other team.

The first one is a group of Patriots fans and they say they like the “new” Rams uniforms. They love the return to the royal blue and bright yellow. Not kidding.

I had the same reaction back in '73.

• 16 / 19
182 posts Apr 18 2024