290 posts
  • 20 / 29
 by CardinalFan
5 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   110  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

Mr. Sparkle wrote:Hey, my seats are gone!

Assuming this means my cracked seat is being replaced and not removed. Thank Goodness mine is gone too

by SWAdude
5 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   2440  
Pro Bowl

ocbasko wrote:Anyone have an idea how seating will be determined for the 2019 season due to all the changes (added aisles and missing rows)? I wonder if we will re-pick our seats or will just be told where are new seats would be. Thanks

Last year our section got new seats and nothing changed.

Just new seats and rails and things.

I don't recall anyone having been displaced out of our area last year because of the changes. We have rights to six seats that are split up in different areas that received the new seats last year. Nothing changed.

by Buck415
5 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   19  
Undrafted Free Agent

Great Pictures!!

I spoke to the Rams about this several weeks ago. The number of stair aisles will be doubled and will be wider with hand rails in the middle (both costing seats), the seats will be wider (13%?) again costing costing seats and there will be more legroom. I see that they have already removed much of the north side concrete, presumably to allow re-installation with the extra legroom.

The Rams ticket people told me once the season ended they'd have meetings figuring out how to handle the new seating, They expect to start calling season ticket holders in March about any relocations. (Supposedly the Coliseum will pan the Ox Blue camera a little to the left so we can watch their progress.)

I got the email a few days ago from them announcing that they are selling new season tickets for next year. I have no idea how they can now be selling new season tickets before they've figured out the relocation of the current season ticket holders. Hopefully we'll know our new seat locations before we renew and pay.

by SWAdude
5 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   2440  
Pro Bowl

Buck415 wrote:Great Pictures!!

I spoke to the Rams about this several weeks ago. The number of stair aisles will be doubled and will be wider with hand rails in the middle (both costing seats), the seats will be wider (13%?) again costing costing seats and there will be more legroom. I see that they have already removed much of the north side concrete, presumably to allow re-installation with the extra legroom.

The Rams ticket people told me once the season ended they'd have meetings figuring out how to handle the new seating, They expect to start calling season ticket holders in March about any relocations. (Supposedly the Coliseum will pan the Ox Blue camera a little to the left so we can watch their progress.)

I got the email a few days ago from them announcing that they are selling new season tickets for next year. I have no idea how they can now be selling new season tickets before they've figured out the relocation of the current season ticket holders. Hopefully we'll know our new seat locations before we renew and pay.

Its funny I assumed we would have got that same notice when they renovated our sections.

Never did and everything what is mentioned being changed they did that in our section.

I am curious now what they do with a second round of relocations due to construction.

Thanks for sharing!

by ocbasko
5 years 2 months ago
Undrafted Free Agent

Buck415 wrote:Great Pictures!!

Thanks for sharing. I guess we’ll wait and see what happens.

by Buck415
5 years 2 months ago
Undrafted Free Agent

Thanks for the welcome!

My guess is that maybe 80% of the seats can be accommodated and there will always be some who don't renew so the number of actual relocations will be a small minority - but I'm just guessing.

It looks like the new aisles will be centered on the line where the old seat numbering system split the H & L. The old system using tunnel numbers and H or L will be tossed with a new one taking its place. My old 23H seats will be called 122B next season.

With more leg room I'm guessing that not only will there less rows but that each row will have to be a bit further from the field than it was last year. If they give us 3" more leg room then row 30 will be 90" further away from the field than it was last year. However I have no idea how much more leg room USC is planning for the folks who will pay really big $$ each year for their seats. (Some annual USC rates make the Rams licenses at L.A. Stadium look like a bargain.)

• 20 / 29
290 posts Apr 16 2024