211 posts
  • 21 / 22
 by Buck415
1 week ago
 Total posts:   2  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

Thanks for the welcome!

My guess is that maybe 80% of the seats can be accommodated and there will always be some who don't renew so the number of actual relocations will be a small minority - but I'm just guessing.

It looks like the new aisles will be centered on the line where the old seat numbering system split the H & L. The old system using tunnel numbers and H or L will be tossed with a new one taking its place. My old 23H seats will be called 122B next season.

With more leg room I'm guessing that not only will there less rows but that each row will have to be a bit further from the field than it was last year. If they give us 3" more leg room then row 30 will be 90" further away from the field than it was last year. However I have no idea how much more leg room USC is planning for the folks who will pay really big $$ each year for their seats. (Some annual USC rates make the Rams licenses at L.A. Stadium look like a bargain.)

by Hacksaw
5 days ago
 Total posts:   14652  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Bummer @Big Boss. Did anyone here have that happen to them this past season?

by gravedee
5 days ago
 Total posts:   7  
Undrafted Free Agent

I got bumped too. Section 22H - Rows 10 and 15. Bummer - they were great seats. I wonder what sections are being impacted and how they are choosing who gets booted (whole sections or only selected seats)?

by SWAdude
4 days ago
 Total posts:   1987  
Pro Bowl

Hacksaw wrote:Bummer @Big Boss. Did anyone here have that happen to them this past season?

I am surprised. But I wouldn't have been last year.

I have two seats in three different sections that got new seats last year. And nothing changed in any of those sections That I can see.

That really sucks.

Sorry to all this is happening to the peeps. At least you will still have tickets. Curious what the difference will be. I would hope there is just slight shifts depending of location.

Very nostalgic for me The Rams playing in the Coliseum. That is good enough.

One more year and we will be out of that shit hole.

• 21 / 22
211 posts Feb 19 2019