1540 posts
  • 142 / 154
 by Mr. Sparkle
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   952  
United States of America   Orange County Ca.
Veteran

You know, the more I have been thinking about it, it honestly wouldn’t even really bother me having the Chargers here if they had their own stadium. Still upset about the SSL price difference.

by Hacksaw
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Mr. Sparkle wrote:You know, the more I have been thinking about it, it honestly wouldn’t even really bother me having the Chargers here if they had their own stadium. Still upset about the SSL price difference.

Yeah, they are taking a lot of credit for something they had very little to do with. Still, I'd rather see the Chargers here than just about any other NFL team.

by St. Loser Fan
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   10517  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Mr. Sparkle wrote:You know, the more I have been thinking about it, it honestly wouldn’t even really bother me having the Chargers here if they had their own stadium. Still upset about the SSL price difference.

I disagree. The fans of Oakland and San Diego didn't deserve to lose their teams. The Chargers should go back home.

by Hacksaw
3 years 6 months ago

St. Loser Fan wrote:I disagree. The fans of Oakland and San Diego didn't deserve to lose their teams. The Chargers should go back home.

You won't get any argument form me.

I heard a while back that ESK offered between $200M and $550 M (with NFL paying half) to settle that suit in StL but were rejected. We have a thread on that but just wondering if there is any new local news on that.

by St. Loser Fan
3 years 6 months ago
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:You won't get any argument form me.

I heard a while back that ESK offered between $200M and $550 M (with NFL paying half) to settle that suit in StL but were rejected. We have a thread on that but just wondering if there is any new local news on that.

On the local ESPN radio station yesterday they were talking about the XFLs return and how that league has reached out to the Dome/Dump authority to keep the old lease and secure dates in 2022.

The only thing they mentioned was the owners/the NFL tried to use COVID as a reason to delay the Zoom hearings and were denied. They did throw out there that something might be brewing though as some people connected to the lawsuit that were talking/leaking have gone quiet. But they could also be prepping for to the depositions.

by DirtyFacedKid
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   973  
United States of America   San Clemente
Veteran

For the good of the order:

I talked to my friend who works at SoFi in their Public Safety office and she confirms that if and when the State/County allows fans in, we'll have concessions!

Beer! Beer! Beer! :D

by St. Loser Fan
3 years 5 months ago
Hall of Fame

DirtyFacedKid wrote:For the good of the order:

I talked to my friend who works at SoFi in their Public Safety office and she confirms that if and when the State/County allows fans in, we'll have concessions!

Beer! Beer! Beer! :D

But as far as I can tell it will just be stands on the concourse, not hawkers/vendors walking the seating areas. Watching the World Series and other events that have fans you don't see any of the bright yellow/blaze orange shirts they use.

by Hacksaw
3 years 5 months ago

Yeah, last I remember was at Anaheim and caught some bagged peanuts..

• 142 / 154
1540 posts Apr 25 2024