1540 posts
  • 60 / 154
 by St. Loser Fan
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Mr. Sparkle wrote:So I see we can pre sale Kenny Chesney tickets next week. So it begins...
Anyone have any idea though if it will be in the actual stadium or the performance venue? Is that performance venue going to get a different name rather than SoFi? I would think so. If the area outside is American Airlines Plaza I would think the other venue would get yet another name.
I'm just curious as I am not really into him but my coworker is. It will be a little bitter if he gets to experience the stadium before me though.

It’s got to be the full stadium. The rest of the tour is all stadiums and ballparks.

Chesney will be good practice for a game as his fans are notorious for tailgating hard.

I can’t find it but there was a YouTube video that’s the audio only from the stadium security and police when Chesney played Lambeau. Fights galore, guys pooping themselves, women projectile vomiting. In the end they had more arrests and similar ejections that one night than an entire season of Packers games.

by Buck415
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   19  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

It looks like it will be in the main stadium with the stage near the north end zone facing south.

by DirtyFacedKid
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   973  
United States of America   San Clemente
Veteran

Awesome. That means no one will probably be sitting in my seats before I do. :D

by LARAMSFAN66
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   112  
United States of America  
Practice Squad

I bought my tickets through AMEX pre-sale which started on Thursday. Section 230 Row 1. Not sure if I'll go or sell the tickets cause I may not be in town during that time. BTW - Section 309 is behind the stage so no tickets being sold there.

by DirtyFacedKid
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   973  
United States of America   San Clemente
Veteran

LARAMSFAN66 wrote:BTW - Section 309 is behind the stage so no tickets being sold there.

That's my section. Hoping to be the first asses in our seats for the Preseason. :D

by Zen_Ronin
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2038  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

Not sure if any of these Sofi-stadium and area tenants have been announced elsewhere. First I've heard of them.

by Zen_Ronin
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2038  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

Isn't it time we rename this to the Sofi Stadium thread or some equivalent?

Anyway. Lots of cools shots in this vid.

by aeneas1
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

so will fans in the top row need a hubble telescope to see the action? geesh, those seats look like they're a country mile from the field!

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

aeneas1 wrote:so will fans in the top row need a hubble telescope to see the action? geesh, those seats look like they're a country mile from the field!

Couldn't be any worse than the single bowl Coliseum. Or other modern big stadiums like AT&T (Dallas) or MetLife (Jets/Giants).

• 60 / 154
1540 posts Apr 17 2024