1540 posts
  • 79 / 154
 by TomSlick
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

The Vikings have folding chairs? Kinda on the cheap.

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

TomSlick wrote:The Vikings have folding chairs? Kinda on the cheap.

If you want to worry about that, fine.

I still don’t think we’ve been shown the Rams locker room: just “a” locker room at SoFi.

by dieterbrock
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

St. Loser Fan wrote:Doesn't look nice enough. Looks exactly like the visitors locker room at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville: down to the carpet. Also a lot of teams put their logos in the ceiling: there's nothing shown there.

Oh, now I get it. Another troll shot from you. Setting up to criticize.
Who said that's a finished product?
You really like to take a shit in every thread dont you? It looks fucking awesome, will be awesome unlike that piece of shit dungeon your stupid city wanted to pass off as a stadium.
Go enjoy your XFL team, its more than what you deserve

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

dieterbrock wrote:Oh, now I get it. Another troll shot from you. Setting up to criticize.
Who said that's a finished product?
You really like to take a shit in every thread dont you? It looks fucking awesome, will be awesome unlike that piece of shit dungeon your stupid city wanted to pass off as a stadium.
Go enjoy your XFL team, its more than what you deserve

Calm down. All I'm saying is anyone looking at those pictures is wrong if they think that's the Rams locker room. The Rams one will hopefully come as part of a big reveal after the new uniforms come out.

From the wikipedia article on MetLife Stadium:
MetLife Stadium includes a total of four locker rooms: one each for the Giants and Jets, as well as two for visiting teams. The home teams have locker rooms on opposite ends of the stadium with a visitors' locker room adjacent to it. On most game days the visitors use the locker room at the end opposite that of the home team while the unused visitors' locker room is used for spillover by the home team. For games in which neither the Giants or Jets are playing, each team uses one of the visitor's locker rooms. When the Giants and Jets play each other, each team uses its own locker room plus the adjacent visitor's room for spillover.

I assume Sofi will have the same setup and that picture is of one of those visitors locker rooms.

by dieterbrock
4 years 2 months ago
Hall of Fame

St. Loser Fan wrote:I assume Sofi will have the same setup and that picture is of one of those visitors locker rooms.

Oh fuck off you troll.
Your act is beyond worn off

by Elvis
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   38463  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

BTW, flew into LAX last night, dark, foggy but still got a really cool look at the new stadium...

by dieterbrock
4 years 1 month ago
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:BTW, flew into LAX last night, dark, foggy but still got a really cool look at the new stadium...

I'm flying in to LAX this coming Monday, landing around 10am. Have an aisle seat but hoping I can get a good view!!!

by aeneas1
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:BTW, flew into LAX last night, dark, foggy but still got a really cool look at the new stadium...

and??????

• 79 / 154
1540 posts Apr 19 2024