1540 posts
  • 148 / 154
 by snackdaddy
3 years 1 day ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

I gotta think we'll see at least some fans in Sofi this year. There were fans at the Dodger games. Not a lot but its a start. That guy who ended up with a chest full of nachos on Turner's homerun was classic. I guess he'll be called Nacho Man from now on. :lol2:

by Hacksaw
3 years 1 day ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

snackdaddy wrote:I guess he'll be called Nacho Man from now on. :lol2:

by Mr. Sparkle
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   952  
United States of America   Orange County Ca.
Veteran

Took the tour today and it was awesome! Highly recommend. Getting to walk around the locker room was worth it alone. But you get to play ball on the field, run out of the tunnel, and see the areas that would never have me as a member!
Don’t plan on being back until pre season game number one.
Oh and as a side note, when we had reservations to look at the equipment room a couple months back it was 100% Rams gear. Now it’s only 50%.

by Mr. Sparkle
2 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   952  
United States of America   Orange County Ca.
Veteran

When I went on the tour the other day I did look at the rails on the 400 section and no change yet. I sent a message to my rep and he was out but got another reply for his sub. She said that plan is to change to the plexiglass by the start of the season. It was kind of not asked by me so I suspect it is real and they are not just blowing smoke. But I will love to see when they actually get started. Maybe it was a material shortage due to COVID?

• 148 / 154
1540 posts Apr 17 2024