1540 posts
  • 46 / 154
 by St. Loser Fan
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Zen_Ronin wrote:Imgur album of updated stadium model. Don't think it's anything new, but it's nice to look at.

That’s not much tailgating space.

by DirtyFacedKid
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   973  
United States of America   San Clemente
Veteran

And that's not even half of the surrounding grounds.

by Fire407
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   98  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

I still want a live camera inside the stadium now and I would like to see the Virtual Venue that they have at LASED on line. I've got some pictures off the Virtual Venue screen at LASED of roughly where I'm sitting, but I think its a blast to click around the stadium and check out the views from a lot of different angles.

by Mr. Sparkle
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   952  
United States of America   Orange County Ca.
Veteran

I would too. But expect them not to release it until they are sold out or close to it. I think the idea is they want people to have salesmen with them or taking with them as the view it so they have a better chance of making the deal.
I also think a lot of things are not finalized inside either. I’m hoping for clear saftey buffers rather than the rails on the front of rows still.

And a giant Ram on the open end of the stadium like how the Raiders get that flame torch.

by DirtyFacedKid
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   973  
United States of America   San Clemente
Veteran

Mr. Sparkle wrote:I would too. But expect them not to release it until they are sold out or close to it. I think the idea is they want people to have salesmen with them or taking with them as the view it so they have a better chance of making the deal.
I also think a lot of things are not finalized inside either. I’m hoping for clear saftey buffers rather than the rails on the front of rows still.

And a giant Ram on the open end of the stadium like how the Raiders get that flame torch.

They could at least give access to the VV UI to those of us who have already purchased SSLs. Seems easy enough with a login and such. Although, it may be taxing on their servers if they have hundreds of people an hour trying to play with it.

by Hacksaw
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Mr. Sparkle wrote:And a giant Ram on the open end of the stadium like how the Raiders get that flame torch.

20190519_122601.jpg

by Mr. Sparkle
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   952  
United States of America   Orange County Ca.
Veteran

Perfect! I like the budget friendly approach.

As far as sharing the stadium virtual venue with those already purchased, I still think they want people to talk to salesmen. If if you already purchased, you then show Joe Blow it and they scoff or whatever and move on. Rather than you saying how great it is that you must go see it yourself etc... Not saying it is right, but think it is their strategy.
Think they will release it by years end I bet though.

by Hacksaw
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Mr. Sparkle wrote:Perfect! I like the budget friendly approach.

Haha. Saw it at a local nursery. Thought about buying it for a minute.

Regarding the Al Davis eternal flame thing, wasn't the torch going to be the burning off of trapped methane from under the Carson stadium site?
Kind of like lighting a fart.

• 46 / 154
1540 posts Apr 20 2024