21 posts
  • 1 / 3
 by Will0120
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1172  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

I doubt that has convinced Fisher to make a change though... :?

by moklerman
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Will0120 wrote:
I doubt that has convinced Fisher to make a change though... :?
As many have predicted, Keenum won't come out unless he's injured.

by BuiltRamTough
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

Honestly, 3-2 with Keenum isn't so bad.

I'm not mad really. Do we honestly think we can make the playoffs and go deep with Case?

by moklerman
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Not sure what it means but on Facebook under trending, 210,000 people are talking about Vikings/Texans while 7,500 are talking about Rams/Bills. Seems awfully low for a city of 10 million.

by aeneas1
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

moklerman wrote:Not sure what it means but on Facebook under trending, 210,000 people are talking about Vikings/Texans while 7,500 are talking about Rams/Bills. Seems awfully low for a city of 10 million.

a couple of more games like today and 18 will be talking about the rams/whomever...

by TomSlick
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

BuiltRamTough wrote:Do we honestly think we can make the playoffs and go deep with Case?

Well, that's kind of the point Fisher made on "Knocks". Yes, we can go to the playoffs with Case...this year.

Fisher lacks the propulsion necessary to achieve escape velocity from his 7-9 orbit.

by BuiltRamTough
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

If the offense is limited, this team can't lose the turnover battle, let alone give up the ball and let the other team's defense score off it.

by Indrid Cold
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   863  
United States of America   Redington Beach, FL
Veteran

At one point, he was 21-27 for 10 yards per attempt. I liked the play calling today a lot better. My gripes:

-Keenum's got to know his limitations. Doesn't have the arm strength to throw that out in tight coverage
-Down 7, would be nice to target some one in the end zone during the last red zone trip
-Even Fisher's surprises are predictable. How many people were thinking, "the idiot is going to fake this punt?"

Winnable game but the Rams decided to beat themselves

• 1 / 3
21 posts Apr 16 2024